Chapter 11~The Demon in the School.

~Andee's POV~

I finally got back from my trip to Japan. When I went to school I noticed the new girl sitting next to all the rest of the ring Wielders. I also discovered that on the day I left, the ring Wielders got into a huge fight with a large black dragon. This dragon was one of the ring users and she had been hiding in our school for the past 2 years. I looked around the classroom, carefully searching for the girl that matched the description of the ring user Emma had told me about. I found no one. Instead I ended up learning more and more about the history of Exworld and the past events of this Friday. I also found out Kelp, the boy that had been placed in the wrong class at the Beggining of the year, was a witness to the fight. I was sent to investigate exactly what he saw and what he will do with vital information he now posseses. 

On my way to the boy's classroom I ran into a tall girl with a dark brown braid. She seemed nice enough but once she started walking away I knew something was up.

"Oh I'm soooo sorry! I really have to watch where I'm going!" She said politely. I automatically felt guilty. Her Kawaii desu desu poses she made were both adorable and fishy.

" That's okay! It's my fault. I was in a rush and I didn't pay attention to anyone else on the stairs." I responded.

"Hey wait a minute, I know you! You're Emma's friend, aren't you?" She asked putting her pointer finger on her cheek.

"Yeah but... How do you know?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh Andee... I know more than you'll ever know! I'm you're biggest threat yet but this is our little secret, Kay? We can't have the others know about this little meet up can we?" She threatened in the sweetest voice possible.

"Yeah...I'm going to go-" I said totally creeped out. Like what the heck? A girl bumps in to me, apologizes ( with Kawaii desu desu poses) and then threatens me?! Today is not my day...

"I'll see you later! That's a promise..." She said walking away with an adorable smile decorating her cheery face. 

I ran to the classroom as fast as I could. Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing! In this case; a demon in the school.

The Stupidity Squad and the New ArrivalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara