Chapter 5~The Savior in the Shadows

Note from Author: The only other picture I had was all pixels and I don't think you would want that so...

Marika knew that the fight against the monsters was already taking place. She ran up the stairwell leading to her Homeroom. When she finally reached it she was out of breath and totally exhausted but she saw what she needed and felt refreshed. She had the power of Deceit in her hands and she was somehow able to use that power to charge herself. She looked at Louise who was on crying into her own hands unaware of the visitor standing in front of her. 

"Louise... Get up. Don't let your emotions  get in the way of your mission."

"You don't get it do you? What's the point of getting up when somebody or something will always be there to knock me back down?"

"You may be unwilling-but you aren't heartless. You know how many people will die if you just let this happen don't you?"

"It doesn't matter."

"You say that now but think about last night. You said Bob's (lol) girlfriend was the cause of his death, and you would give anything to kill her for her sin. So just think about that x3 billion. There would be more death, more hate, and more bloodshed because of that sin you're doing right now."

"I'm tired of listening to this-"

"And I'll make you sick of it if you don't go out there and be the savior we need to keep Exworld and its inhabitants safe! Save those people and let Bob (lol) know you won't make the same mistake his girlfriend did! Make it clear that you have the will and the strength to be the person Bob (I'm sorry this is too funny) would want you to be!

Louise started crying but not out of sadness, but pure happiness. She leaped out of her seat and sent the room into a blast of pink light  shooting through the windows and catching the eye of  a weak wolf girl struggling to stay alive. The next thing they knew they were fighting off a pink slimy monster with not 3 warriors but 5 strong ring wielders. One in the form of a chicken with a bright yellow now and arrow  and another in a form of a bunny and in a pink dress  wielding a long thin sword made of pure steel. They all attacked the monster with full force. The white rabbit (Alice and Wonderland reference), the wilderness wolf (Charlie Bone reference), thundercluckerina (House_Owner reference), the Unicorn of the Sea (Unicorn referance-of wait no. Narwhal referance), and Mr.Midnight (seriously doe, just try to guess this one), all fighting for Exworld. It was a sight no witness would ever forget, but the only one to see this majesty take place was a small girl with a long dark brown ponytail hanging over her right shoulder. Little did the Ring Wielders know, they're biggest threat was right under their noses the whole time.