Chapter 7~ Operation Fail

Note from the Author: You would think I would be smart enough to put Becca's picture in the chapter before this, but nope. Forget Serra, let's just have the  picture of Becca showing in the chapter with only Serra! Perfect

~Serra's POV~

I kept running. I couldn't take it. The power that small girl held in her bright green ring was too muchI for us ring Wielders. It's all over. What's the point of it all? Everybody could be dead for all I know and I'm just being the coward I've always been, running from threats, fleeing from danger, too afraid to face my challenges head on. Even after I realize all this I still kept running. The brave thoughts running through my head seemed to disintegrate right after they had formed.

Stop running

I can't!

Yes you can. Just because you're afraid doesn't mean you're not strong.

Yes it does!

Listen to me... You can't save what's dead and lost forever. The only chance you're friends have of surviving depends on your timing. Too early and you're screwed as well as them. Too late and the loss of your friends will be concuded Indefinitely. Do you really want to take that chance?

Maybe... But I also want to get these dang voices out of my head. 

Oh well... Take that risk then...

What risk?

The risk of loosing everything that's precious to you. The risk of loosing everything you've worked for. The risk of destroying your own future-as well as others. You have the choice to take that risk- or take another path that's just as dangerous but has a small chance of victory or success.

I had made my choice. It's was time to fight back. It was time to face my fears. It was time to be a true ring wielder I was always meant to be. It was time... To transform.

My feet stopped bouncing across the pavement. My black braid blew in the wind. My face went blank and then I did it. I transformed. My school uniform glowed with a bright white light (yeah! Go rhymes). My black shoes turned into large black uggs and my short white socks turned into black and white striped tights (This is fun). My ring turned into a golden wand with a white gem tucked between the crown like features. Two soft panda ears popped up out of my hair as well as a tail in the back of my black dress. I raced to the spot of the attack and I hid behind a few bushes overlooking the battle. Then I leaped into action. Not caring about the consequences, not caring about the large chance of death. I charged forward and I did it.