Chapter 9~The Panda Prevails

Note from the Author: There we go! A nice and simple picture of Serra. I'm a few chapters late but what ever!

~Kelp's POV~ (Sry. I asked the person if I could use their name and they said no soooo... Yeah)

I was walking home. Nothing special really. It was all quite normal at first. A 6th grade school boy walking home on the sidewalk he uses everyday. All I was doing was turning the corner and there it all was. A battle between a giant black dragon shooting out green fire and a bunch of girls dressed in skirts, dresses, ect. They each held specific weapons that described their unique personalities and fighting styles. One held a machete in her right hand and she used her strength to temporarily injure the giant beast. Another held a gleaming sword with a yellow grip. The girls looked tired and dehidrated. I was about to run the other way to my house when I bumped into a girl wearing a soft black dress and a panda beanie. She looked at me in pure anger and then pushed me aside. She ran straight into the fight and used a bamboo looking staff to beat the dragon right on the side of its head. The monster shook its head rapidly and then started surrounding the battlefield with fire. I stood there, my glasses resting on hard the concrete. The figures before me now blurry and indistinguishable. I narrowed my eyes trying to focus on the fight but I knew without my glasses it was useless. I guess one of the girls saw me because she stopped moving. I guessed she was shocked or maybe confused. I had seen enough. I grabbed my glasses from the ground and put them on. Then I ran to my house and didn't turn around even after I heard the girl yell "Wait!". Once I got home I locked the doors and leaned against the wall of my room panting like a dog. It was over...or maybe it just started.