Chapter 30~Quit the Crap

Note from the author: I made this chapter short ON PURPOSE! I want to make it clear my stories are based off of suspense. Once I think I've built up enough mystery for one chapter, I end it so the next chapter could be fulfilling to the audience as readers. This chapter is taken in an unknown POV and you'll discover who that mystery person is...just not in this chapter.

???? POV

The quick strikes of Andee's metal Katana clashed on the pavement. The sound of quiet clinking echoed from the scratched battle front's floor.

"Tell me who you are!" Andee screamed as she prepared for another slash. Her eyes were red with fury and her amulet glistened in spite.

"Don't you remember me? I'm Erika, your teammate!" Erika cackled with an evil grin. "I'm not a fan of introductions, but I sure do love messing with people's heads!"

"You idiot!" Andee screamed as she thrusted her katana at Erika's shoulder. This time, Erika wasn't quick enough and took a blow to the arm. She covered her pale hand over her wound, digging her fingers into the cloth.

"Damn kitty," she said still smiling, but showing pain. "You're fast." Andee ignored the remark and took it as an warning.

"Who are you?" Andee asked once more. Erika's knees buckled as she fell to the ground.

" Fine..." Erika said through a shielded face, covered by her long black hair. "I can't believe I have to admonish you like this...but heed my warning. My answer will not be what you are looking for-but it will make you muse over the story behind it..."

"Quit the crap!" Andee screamed staring at Erika's face with anger. Erika silently grinned under her hair. Everything she was doing was planned; strategized; all set up. Even though she was in pain, and totally vunerable, she could still smile. Without letting too much time consume the space before her story, she began the tale.

"It all started those many years ago... When I still had a family."

Goal: 5 votes! We can do it buds!