Chapter 15~ A Wielder's Wonderous Discorvery

~Erika's POV~

School had just finished. During school it was quite hectic so I was glad I could get a break from all that and just relax at home (after I do my Homework of course). Unfortunately my dream of a normal afternoon wouldn't come true just yet. For I had a Ring Wielder to discover.

I walked onto the sidewalk with Kelp in my sights. Apparently he fled when Andee tried to question him about the Attack. I didn't look where I was going because I accidently bumped into a small walking in the opposite direction of me. She looked up at me and frowned. I noticed she was wearing a ring that was similar to mine. Then I saw her run past me and catch up with two other girls. Becca and Stephanie. Andee told me about Stephanie and how she was working with the Ring users. I knew for a fact that there were only two ring users in the entire galaxy, yet all three girls wore rings. Stephanie and Rebecca both had black ones that looked identical, but this girl (who was taller than Rebecca but shorter than Stephanie) wore a yellow one (that looked like Zoe's) but it had spike looking blue figures painted on them. I didn't know what I was thinking, but I raced after the 3 girls and got myself into a huge fight. Like always, stupid me didn't think before I acted and ended up almost dying but something amazing happened. I found the missing ring wielder that had been hidden from the real world for all this time. I found Laura, the Pufferfish ring Wielder. 

"Get out of the way Ring Wielder!" I screamed as I raced towards the 3 girls. 

"What is that phyco talking about?!" The girl screamed. The other two girls made worried expressions and looked towards eachother. They leaped in opposite directions and Stephanie carried Laura on her back. Thinking this girl couldn't fight I ran towards Stephanie and the girl she was carrying. I activated my WOLVERINE CLAWS (I wish) and ran towards her with full force striking her on the nose with my right hand and grabbing the girl on Stephanie's back with my left.

"Ugh! Hey, that hurt!" Stephanie wined as she put her soft hands over her badly scratched nose. "That's so unfair! I don't want to play any more!"

Stephanie transformed into what seemed to be a black sheep with blood red eyes. That's when I recognized where I had seen that power before. A girl named Sarah used to wield her ring (made by teh Jequice) and use it for good instead of evil. Then one day she disappeared and we later heard she was killed in a terrible house fire. I didn't know who did this to her but I promised myself I would find out. Now I have the chance to destroy the one who stole Sarah's ring and used for its original purpose-to kill off the remaining ring Wielders and destroy Exworld at all costs.