Classes

I sit in my first period class wondering why hydrogen liked to bond with fluorine, oxygen, and nitrogen. Chemistry is fun. Sometimes confusing though.

My head is leaning against my knuckles. A confounded look spread across my face.

Paying attention is hard when your furious at an alicorn. All you think about is pointing out how he's the one who actually committed the crimes happening around town. I can't wait to see the shocked look on Walker's face when I tell him that I know he's the manipulating enemy.

"Olivia? Will it be soluble or insoluble?"

I'm jerked out of thought by the question, and I reply the first word I think of, insoluble.

My Chemistry teacher nods and she continues, "That's right. Now if you were to..."

I drift back into thought, but I force my mind to stay in class. One misunderstanding in Chemistry can cause me a world of confusion.

Wonona, one of my three best friends, is sitting beside me. Roxanne and Cellcy are on the opposite side of the lab table. Cellcy is drawing flowers in her notebook. Roxanne is actually taking notes. Wonona and I just stare blankly at our teacher.

"Hey, did you finish that math homework?" Wonona whispers to me.

I shake my head, "I had two questions that I wanted to ask the teacher. Other than that I'm good."

The minutes past by slowly, and the bell finally rings at 9:00. Classes change. Before my three best friends leave the room, I flag them down and ask them if they'd like to come over to my house on Friday night. They all reply saying that they can.

We then hurry to our lockers. I go on to my next class which is Pre-Calculus. On the way there I hear Dianna, the number one troublemaker in the school, talking with her friends. My advanced hearing picks up part of the conversation. Apparently, Diana is having another fall out with one of her friends. She's complaining about how they are too bossy. And she's not being nice about it either.

I can't see how someone could talk so low about their friend. They're either not a good friend or they should not be friends with that person. If your friend talks bad about other people, they will most definitely do the same to you behind your back.

Even in a small private school, there's a healthy amount of drama going on. When everyone knows each other's first and last name, it makes it so much easier to gossip about someone, because you know who they're talking about.

A small school is really convenient too. You can get extra time to ask a teacher to explain a concept. Since everyone knows each other by name, you can be a lot more social too. School spirit is also higher. Watching your friends and classmates play in the finals is so much better than watching a complete stranger play for your school.

Downsides are that it is harder to get away with random stuff. Who ripped the door off the bathroom stall? Someone will likely know who it is.

By the way, I didn't rip the door of the bathroom stall. It was Cellcy, but I'm definitely not going to tell on my friend.

My math class is interesting. Just kidding! I will never understand what cosecant is or how fast the the man can get thirty jobs done.

Let's skip the boring classes and move on to the more exciting part of my day...

Without humor, my day would be lifeless. Watching others joke around gives me a few laughs, but most of the time I'll say something comical when I'm with my friends and that'll give us a few minutes of happiness.

Then there's seeing my crush, Diesel, walk nonchalantly into the room. I had started to like Walker, but ever since last night that small liking toward him has turned to bitterness. Now I realize my mistake, and I ought to stay away from guys like Walker.