Capitol Update: Special Attractions and Arena Bets

Piper Papillon’s POV:

‘’ Hello Panem! Day two of training has just concluded, which means there is only one day left! After that, it won’t be long until this show finally gets underway and we can see the arena! But first, I have quite a number of announcements for you all! Regarding the special attractions you all have been voting for over the past number of days, we can finally announce the winning attractions.

For the first special attraction which had a mutation theme, you all had the choice between zombie townsfolk, animal hybrids and finally mermaid sirens. After a vigorous vote period, I can finally announce the winning attraction. The special attraction the tributes will face first is...mermaid sirens!

For special attraction number two which had a natural disaster them, you had a choice between geysers of boiling water, an earthquake or blood rain. After days of intense voting, with our phones ringing off the hook twenty four seven, we have finally reached a winner. The winning attraction, which the tributes will face second, is...blood rain! That sure will be exciting!

Finally, for the third special attraction which had the theme of loved ones, again you had three options. You could choose between torture stalls, a comatose partner or a false food offering from a loved one. Like before, you were voting none stop but we can confirm that we have a winner. The third special attraction the tributes will face – which is the one I am most excited about – is the partner coma!

Thank you all very much for your votes over the course of the last few days, we are pleased to be able to involve you all so much in the Games as it makes the celebrations even more entertaining!

Now then, the next piece of news I have for you all is regarding the arena. We here at the Capitol want to know which pair you expect to win this year’s Hunger Games pageant, i.e. who will you be rooting for to win? So please, send us in the names of the tributes you want to win!

That is all the news I have for you now, I will be speaking to you all tomorrow once training day three has concluded and we have our tribute scores! Until then, I’m Piper Papillon and that was your Capitol Update!’’

NOTE: The reason I asked who do you want to win, is because I will take your opinions into concideration when choosing the winning tributes, so please post their names in the comments below! :D