Capitol Update: Tribute Scores

Universal POV:

‘’ Hello Panem! The  tribute’s scores are finally in after three excruciatingly long days of training so we hope you are all happy with the tributes that scored well. The table of scores is appearing on your screen’s right now! Each gender has been rated from one to twelve, twelve being the highest.’’

Male:

12 – Brutis Glaze

11 – Alistair Balentine

10 – Margo Mead

9 – Caspian Reef

8 – Gauze Weaver

7 – Pious Carrington

6 – Osmo Overton

5 – Ethan Rhodes

4 – Stitch Gable

3 – Cricket Wakely

2 – Odhan Tyrell

1 – Ike Nash

Female:

12 – Echo Sparks

11 – Arianna Winslow

10 – Ravina Quill

9 – Belle Cyrus

8 – Min Yan

7 – Lilly Cullen

6 – Ellie Rhodes

5 – Bliss Dixon

4 – Adaline Trunkette

3 – Blossom Abernathy

2 – Acacia Frost

1 – Phox Halebrooks

'’ We here at the Capitol certainly hope you are happy with the performance of the twenty four wonderful tributes. We feel that these scores are an accurate representation of the abilities of the tributes and look forward to seeing them in action again in the arena – which they will be entering tomorrow!

So, I have a few pieces of news for you. Later this evening, the tributes will have a celebratory feast which will be their last supper. Tomorrow morning, they will have their breakfast, they will receive a tutorial on the collars which will be used to keep them together and then they will be entering the arena! So we look forward to tomorrow with great anticipation! Until then, I’m Piper Papillon and that was your Capitol Update! Thank you and good night!’’

Please leave in the comments below which pairs you want to make it past Day One, because I will be greatly taking your opinions into account!