Capitol Update: The Arena - Day Three

Piper Papillon’s POV:

‘’ Hello Panem! Day three of this year’s Hunger Games has sadly drawn to a close and wow! What an exciting day! Today saw the blood rain attraction hit the arena, and may I just say it was fantastic! Ten and a half hours of blood! Wow!

I think I can speak for all of us when I say today exceeded our expectations! Another two pairs of tributes went down today, and may I just add in the most spectacular ways possible! It was definitely a shock to see Ravina go, I honestly thought Echo was doomed. She was too tired after the swim with Osmo from the lighthouse to fight Ravina off.

 She’s very lucky Gauze arrived when he did! I felt it was quite nice of them to shoot Adaline, they managed to kill her painlessly and quickly to spare her dying from the collar.

Gauze and Bliss have now paired with Echo and Osmo, and are now the biggest group of tributes left in the arena. I have high hopes for them and mark my words, I think they will go far! The real question is if it did come down to them in the end, who would win? Echo is weapon-less now that her bow is gone, but I can’t see Gauze killer her. It will be exciting!

The next deaths were Ellie and Caspian, which – if I admit – is quite unexpected. Min and Stitch managed to come across Ellie alone, and took great advantage of their situation. They managed to drag Ellie from her group, taking her outside the range of the collars so they would detonate. It also meant that Ellie could say goodbye to her brother, and likewise with Caspian and Lilly. I’m not going to lie, that was quite emotional!

So with day three drawn to a close, just ten tributes remain. Tomorrow is another day, with plenty of surprises in store for our tributes. They will be facing the third and final special attraction, voted for by you, the citizens of Panem. Like you all know, special attraction number three is the coma. One member of each pairing will fall into a deep sleep and their partner will have to rescue them or else they will be joining our fallen tributes.

Finally, the most important piece of news for you all. You will be voting for which tributes fall under the influence of the coma poison. So please, get voting! Send us in the names of the tributes you want to see fall into the coma as we will be taking your opinion into great account!

That’s all I have for you all for now, so until tomorrow, I’m Piper Papillon and that was you’re Capitol Update!’’