Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

I just want to thank you all once again for the amazing support over the last few years. I didn’t originally plan on writing a sequel to the first book but I decided I would and I am so unbelievably glad I did. This book gave me a chance to create new characters that I simply fell in love with, and judging from all your amazing comments, so did you!

This book was simply great, I loved all the ideas you guys came up with, and all I have to say is you are all as cruel as the Capitol! (Joking, don’t worry) But yeah, you were literally all the reason I wanted to keep writing because your love and support over the course of the book was just lovely. I am so glad I chose to write this, because it made me realise how much I love the Hunger Games all over again and it has got me super excited for the new movie.

Anyway, I will be entering this book into the Watty Awards so please, please, please make sure to vote for it should it get through to the next round. Also, please spread the word of me and my fan fictions to any followers or simply friends you have that love the Hunger Games as much as we do, because it would mean so much!

So, just a final word to say thanks to you all. You are the best fans anyone could ever ask for, and your comments make me smile each and every day so thank you once again. I think I am done with fan fictions for now, although expect many more original stories coming in the near future! I love you all, thank you for making every second I spend on Wattpad worth my while!