Two Predacons

Violetwing was waking up from her recharge opening her optics before she looked around remembering the recent events, she also had gained her full strength after her recharge she got up and looked around again her optics were upon Predaking again she just looked at him, He was laying on the flight deck and Echo was leaning against his side. Both their faces were turned toward the sky as Echo was telling him a story about a war that had long ago enveloped his species dividing them in two. North and south. Another story her Echo's carrier had told her and now she was telling them to him.

Violetwing didn't know what was going on with them she then moved a little closer to them but she kept to the opposite side of the deck, not fully wanting to get to close to them "The rivalry between these two clans grew so fierce. That their war went on for generations. Many of the battles were so fierce. That some forests were set ablaze by the fires that the battling Predacons breathed." Echo said loudly enough for Violetwing to hear.

"And then not long before the cataclysm two Predacons from opposite sides tried ending the blood feud... Mother never did tell me their names or what had happened in the end... Though I think now I may know what happened." She said her audial fins drooped.

Violetwing became intrigued with the words of Echo wanting to know more of what he knew about her own kind much like Predaking she wanted to know more, Echo seemed finished with that particular story for now alluding that the two Predacons more than likely died in the cataclysm without ending their war like they had wanted to. Predaking nosed the side of Echo's helm urging her to tell another story. "Another?" She laughed a bit

He looked at her expectantly. "No. I've told you three already."

He sighed sadly and laid his helm on the deck. He was guilting her into telling him more. "...Fine. One more. Just one." Echo smiled softly rubbing the large male Predacon between the eyes he pressed into it happily.

Echo sighed "where to start?" She asked thinking about which story to tell.

Violetwing just looked at this funny. He likes... helm rubs? She asked herself

It seemed really strange to her, Violet got on the other side before she laid down again and looked at them Echo looked at Violet. "Come over to listen too did you?" She asked.

Violetwing looked at her before she looked away for didn't really want to admit it that she was curious and wanted to listen in, Echo laughed a little "It's okay to be curious about those who came before you. That's a good thing. You guys are way too smart to not be curious."

Violetwing looked at her again before she nodded "Okay. Now where was I? ... Oh! Right. It's an old Predacon legend." Echo started "about how Predacons got their fire."

Violetwing continued to look at her listening carefully to Echo, "In the days of old. Predacons were different from how they are now. They were cold metaled creatures who would breathe ice instead of flames. They got their warmth from the sun."

Violet tilted her helm to the side to that. Ice intend of fire? She asked herself

Predaking rested his helm on the deck to listen. "For many generations the Predacon people survived and thrived in harmony. Until one season a great storm blotted out the sky and everything became as cold as the ice within the Predacons. Without the sun, the Predacon people had nothing to warm them. Many died. Those who managed to survive for the time being grew slow and gathered together in large groups to share their heat with each other forming the first of the clans."

Violetwing was becoming really intrigued with this she stayed quite to still listen to the Femme, "As times grew more desperate the storm did not weaken or appear to show signs of faltering. One young Predacon dared wander away from his clan to the inner caverns of Cybertron. He fell. And it was deep below the surface that he found a way to break the ice within him and turn it to something warm. The inner fire that would save his people. He found his way back to the surface and for the first time ever. A Predacon breathed fire." She had an expressive way of telling the tales, her voice shifted to give it drama when necessary or make you feel sad when she wanted that effect.