Human youngling

Violetwing touched down outside the Wheyr. There was activity going on outside early for once, granted it was a nice morning.

Razor was supervising some of the other Predacons while they were sparring outside in the clearing in front of the Wheyr opening, and she had what looked to be a bite wound on her neck that hadn't been there the day before. The wound wasn't bleeding but it was still new. It would make quite the scar if left untreated.

Violetwing walked over to her. "Hey Razor, are you okay?" Violetwing asked.
Razor looked at her "Yes. Why?"
"You have this bite wound on your neck... Maybe you should get it fixed before it turns into a scar."
Razor looked at her like she was crazy. "Why would I do that? The whole point of it is for it to turn into a scar."
"What?" Violet asked confused "Why?"
"Why would I get rid of Predaking's mark? It would be like me rejecting him as my mate."
"His... Mark?" Violetwing asked "You mean Predaking was the one who bit you?"
Razor gave her a funny look. "Yes. Usually it happens when a couple first become mates." She replied heavily implying that she and Predaking had done it. "You would have been marked too if you had a Predacon mate Violet." Razor told her lowly so that no one else could hear her.

Violetwing blushed.

"At any rate. We're getting our outside activities done for the day before the storm arrives. From what Soundwave sent us it is supposed to get fairly bad." Razor told her.

"I saw how bad it was when he reported it to Lord Megatron..." Violetwing replied

Razor nodded. "Most everyone is sticking close to the Wheyr today... though thunderdrum went walking in the forest to scout the perimeter as he had been assigned. He should be back just before the storm hits if he isn't distracted by anything."

Razor continued to watch the others spar and gave pointers when needed so they weren't fighting like complete beasts.

After a while it started to rain and everyone went into the Wheyr for shelter. Razor stopped at the entrance to look one more time for Thunderdrum before sighing and retreating further into the main cavern.

"Everyone except Thunderdrum is accounted for. He's still out scouting the perimeter of the clan territory." Razor told Predaking and Violetwing.

Violetwing looked at her. "Should we look for him?" she asked before she looked ahead to see the Storm coming "That storm is coming fast"

"He will be fine. He may take shelter in one of the many cave networks around the area. And at this rate we would not be able to outrun the storm ourselves. If he does not reappear after the storm then we shall go searching for him." Predaking stated.

"Alright..." Violetwing replied

It was storming fiercely outside. Torrents of rain were coming down hard, powerful winds and lightning would have made it dangerous for anyone to fly in. Almost everyone was inside either in their hollows or socializing in the main cavern. Then Thunderdrum finally walked inside out of the storm.

The mech walking in out of the pouring down rain wasn't remarkable in any way so most wrote it off. Though a sound came from his direction that caught the attention of Hammertail and Firestone. The two went over to investigate the noise and Thunderdrum seemed to be hiding something. Despite his large size he was actually quite the gentle mech when not faced with a fight. And he had a soft spot for small creatures.

The noise was louder this time and Razor's helm shot up, her full attention on what she just heard. It sounded like the distressed cry of a hatchling or a small youngling. She moved from her spot sitting next to Predaking to go investigate.

Violetwing looked over to them hearing the noise as well she was curious and wanted to find out what it was.

Thunderdrum was holding something very small against his chassis close to where his spark was, where it was warmest.

"What do you have there Thunderdrum?" Razor asked
Reluctantly, the mech opened his servos to show her.

Razor gasped her optics going wide.
"What did you do?" She asked stunned.

Predaking looked up toward where his mate was and he got up to go investigate as well. What did he find that could invoke such a reaction from Razor? He wondered