Rain Forest

It was early morning and Echo bridged down to the Wheyr as the Predacons prepared to leave for a rainforest, by way of ground bridge, for the day.

She looked around then walked over to Razor.

"You needed me for something Razor?" Echo asked.

"Yes actually. I need you to take care of Jenny for me while i'm out teaching the clan a few things in a different environment." Razor said while holding a very sleepy looking human child in her servo.

Echo looked at the child then back at Razor. "Okay. I can do that." She nodded.

Echo took Jenny from Razor and said her goodbyes before leaving back to the nemesis with the child with a few things in mind for the child that day. Lunarclaw watched Echo leave before she looked at Razor. "What will we be doing today?" she asked

Solarwing looked at her as well. "Yeah... what do you have planned?" she asked

"We're bridging to a rain forest though I'm having everyone dropped in different locations." Razor responded.

"Why would you be doing that?" Hammertail asked.

"The objective is to find the others, and then find me. Before the sun goes down. Without. Flying." She said looking around at everyone. "We are simply waiting for Violetwing to arrive so we can start."

Lunarclaw and Solarwing looked at her this could be a fun lesson, not too long after that Violetwing had returned to the Wheyr.

"Alright. Everyone is here..." Razor hummed. "Alright listen up. Today is a special training day. You're all being dropped off in the forest by yourself. The objective is to find allies in an unknown environment, and track down your target. That target is me." She said loudly so the whole clan could hear her. "the rules are; no fire breathing. No radio contact unless it's an absolute emergency. and absolutely no flying. Do not tear apart the forest. And this will be monitored. Soundwave will be watching. Anyone who does not find me by sundown fails the lesson." she looked around at everyone. "Am I understood?"

Violetwing looked at her and nodded. The others nodded as well.

"Alright. Soundwave. We're ready. Scatter them around the forest. I'll be going last." A ground bridge popped up in front of them. "One at a time. Let's go."

The Predacons nodded and went through the ground bridge one by one. Soundwave scattered them across the forest and then Razor went through last and the ground bridge shut off. Razor chuckled and went to find a place to sit and wait for the others to come find her... Though she wouldn't stay in one spot too long.

Violetwing was dropped off in an area surrounded by trees. The animals were silent for a while before they started calling and making noise again. Violetwing looked around again before she moved around a little and took a few sniffs into the air trying to see if she could pick up a scent, it took her a little bit of time before she did and she slowly moved towards it a few minutes later she ended up running face-first into Predaking.

He backed up and growled a bit shaking his helm. He was in beast mode, he raised his helm and looked at Violetwing indignantly. Violetwing looked at him before she raised her helm.

"Well looks like we found each other no issue." she said

"It appears so. But Razor will not be easy to find." Predaking replied.

"I would Agree..." she replied

Predaking turned and began trying to track Razor. "We won't find everyone before sunset without being able to fly... These restrictions she gave make everything very challenging." He said as he walked forward "which is good. But I do not intend to fail today."