Terror Trio

Violetwing had just gotten to the Wheyr and went inside to see what was going on in the early morning. It looked mostly like routine things.

Razor was sitting down against the wall by the opening of her and Predaking's hollow playing with a sleepy little Jenny.

Violetwing looked at them before she smiled to see them like that.

After a bit Jenny was wide awake and she took toothless and ran outside.

Razor chuckled and got up to follow her out coming across Violetwing on her way outside "good morning Violetwing." she smiled.

"Morning Raze Blaze." Violetwing replied

Razor froze her breathing stopping, Violetwing just looked at her not knowing what she did to make her look like that. "Razor?" She asked

Her optics were wide and they seemed to look straight through Violet.

Violetwing continued to just look at her. "Razor Fang... you alright?" She asked again

Razor took a step back and shook her head violently. "i'm... i'm fine... i'll be okay." Razor responded as she reached up to grab her helm.

Violetwing was now concerned about her but she didn't know how to help her. "Razor I... I didn't mean to-"

A black, green and silver blur rammed into Razor's back knocking her off balance followed by a black and blue blur then a black, blue and violet one, and Razor toppled over face-first.

Violetwing jumped back landing a pouncing position just staring at this. "What of Cybertron?!" She exclaimed.

Everyone jumped and quickly turned to see what was going on. Their queen was under attack!

Three young Predacons were dogpiled on Razor Fang's back. She was about to throw them off and attack when they spoke making her freeze up completely.

"Hi Razor" Shadow Fang started
"How are" Silentwing added
"You doing?" Hardcore finished.

The three Predacons asked with wide grins on their faces.
Razor looked back at them looking like she was seeing ghosts. She was completely in shock.

Violetwing just stared at them. "What is going on?" She asked

The other predacons didn't know what to do, but Predaking did walk over to try and investigate this further.

The three weren't even fully mature, so they couldn't be clones. They were young teenagers at best. Still practically younglings compared to the physical ages of the other predacons.

"W-what?" Razor breathed
The three young predacons got off her and helped her up.
"Are you okay?" Silentwing asked
"You don't look so good." Shadow Fang looked at her worried.

"I-i'm... I'm not going insane am I?" Razor asked looking at Predaking backing up away from the three a bit.

"I see them as well." He told her walking over and touching one on the shoulder. "They're really here..." he said not quite understanding what was going on.

"What's wrong Raze Blaze?" Shadow Fang asked.
"Aren't you happy to see us?" Hardcore added on.

Violetwing looked at them with wide optics to the name though she was confused as to what was going on it was slowly coming together for her.

The three looked at Razor worry written all over their faces.

"You look like you did when we accidentally wrecked your hollow and broke your pipe..." Silentwing said
"No I think it's more like when we accidentally broke Onyx's flute..." Hardcore whispered though everyone could hear her.
"You're both wrong. She looks like she did when we followed her through the jungle secretly and found out about her and Wyvern..." Shadow Fang corrected them in the same kind of loud whisper.
"Please don't be mad at us Razor!" The three said together.