Little Adventure

Over the next several weeks the clan had come to accept Jenny as one of their own. And everyone took special care to watch where they were stepping and where they were goofing off.

Razor was currently snagging predacons of a particular thinner build type than the others and instructing them to wait outside for her. Jenny was sitting on her shoulder watching with mild sleepy curiosity. The day always started so early!

Razor looked over to Predaking as he approached "Ah there you are." she smiled.

Predaking looked at her. "You were looking for me?" he asked

"Yes. I'm going off with some of the clan today to teach them speed flying. Which is what their frames were built for. I can't take Jenny along with me so it will be up to you to watch her today." Razor told him as she took the tiny human from her shoulder and held her out to Predaking.

Predaking just looked at her, he wasn't to sure about this. "Alright..." He replied

Razor chuckled. "All you need do is keep an optic on her and make sure she stays out of trouble." she handed Jenny over to Predaking. "You'll do fine."

"If you say so..." Predaking replied still unsure of this.

"Bye Razor." Jenny waved a little.

Razor chuckled "Good bye Jenny."

She leaned up and bumped her forehead against Predaking's

"I will see you both tonight. Hopefully not too many will sustain injuries." she said as she turned and turned to leave with the others snagging Violetwing as well on her way out.

Jenny then looked up at Predaking. "What are we gonna do today?" she asked.

Predaking looked back at her. "I have work to do. You can go play but you must behave yourself."

"Okaaaay." Jenny sighed

Predaking placed Jenny down on the ground and things started to pick up for the day. Those who were left were sent out on scouting missions and assigned other duties. Eventually the small child got bored and disappeared from sight for several hours.

Predaking then looked up from his work to find the little one not there. Scrap, Razor is going to kill me! He thought

Predaking got up and started to look for her, she was up in a tree as usual. But she did look a little too muddy to have been there in the tree the whole time. Predaking continued to look for her not having luck for a while. Jenny watched Predaking look around for a while until he was close to her tree and she slipped on a branch because of her muddy shoes.

"Ack! Help! I'm gonna fall!" the child called from the tree while clinging to a branch.

Predaking looked up before he moved his servo to her to fall safely onto.

Her hands slipped and she fell into his servo with a squeak her hazel eyes squeezed tightly shut. She peeked open an eye when she realized she wasn't falling and then looked up at Predaking.

"Thank you." Jenny smiled.

Predaking looked at her and smiled a little. "You're welcome." He replied "Why are you so dirty?"

"I was exploring." She replied. "I found something neat! Wanna see?" Jenny asked excitedly.

Predaking looked at her for a moment before he nodded.

She shoved her little hand into her pocket and brought out some form of crystal which looked a lot like... wait. Was it really?

"See? Isn't it pretty?" she asked with a grin.