Found

For the past two weeks Knockout had been getting use to being around the bots being one now was so different from a con and he actually liked it more and he got to be with Lyrica.

During this time knockout's optics were slowly changing from red to blue, both him and lyrica had remained within the base more so that the cons wouldn't find them.

Dancer walked over to Knockout and Lyrica "Hey guys. Boss Bot wants to talk to you two." she told them.

Lyrica and Knockout looked at her before they moved to Optimus. "You needed us?" Knockout asked

"I have a mission for you two and WaterDancer. It is critical that you three try to avoid detection from the Decepticons." He told them. "WaterDancer has already been briefed on the situation."

Lyrica and knockout nodded before they moved to WaterDancer. "What is our mission?" Lyrica asked

"It is simple but necessary, you three will be scouting for Energon." he stated

Lyrica looked at her sire "Alright..." She replied

Knockout nodded then looked at the femmes. Dancer whistled and Knack came running over. "Alright. Ready to go when you two are." she told them.

They both looked at her "What are we waiting for? Let's go..." Lyrica said

The four of them went and took a ground bridge to the location.

"Right. Let's get lookin'" Dancer stated "Knack. Seek." She ordered before giving the command in a whistle. The fox shot off to go try and find Energon. "If she finds anything she'll find us."

Knockout and Lyrica nodded "so... We just wait here?" Knockout asked

"Just cause she's goin in one direction doesn't mean we can't cover th' other. Just makes scouting go faster." She told them.

"Alright..." Knockout replied

Lyrica and Knockout soon transformed and waited for Dancer

She snorted "you're gonna drive over mountainous terrain? I'll walk." She chuckled before starting to jog ahead.

Knockout shrugged before he speed off, Lyrica soon followed him speeding up to catch him.

Dancer moved ahead with her scanner moving quicker than the others over the uneven and rocky terrain.

The two finally realized that dancer was right about the train they transformed and Knockout growled lowly "I have not been out for a drive in 2 weeks..." He said lowly

Lyrica looked at him "I know how you feel, Knockout..." She replied,

Knockout looked at her and smiled.

Dancer skidded to a halt after spotting something ahead. She got out her sword and shield and signaled for the other two to hide. Knockout and Lyrica looked at her funny before they looked knockout's optics widened "Scrap!" He said

One of the predacons tuned when they heard something. Dancer had already yanked the two behind cover.

"Something wrong Huntsman?" Thunderdrum asked

"I thought I heard something." Huntsman replied.

Stargazer took a sniff trying to see if there was anyone else around, Lyrica and Knockout kept themselves quiet not wanting to be detected. Stargazer growled lowly.

"You smell them too?" Huntsman whispered. "Three. Just over there."

"Report it first. then attack." Thunderdrum told them just so loud enough for the other predacons to hear.