Reinforcments?!

The bots were in the main room of the base hanging around for the most part, and prepping for the next conflict with the Decepticons. A transmission suddenly crackled to life over the main comm system.

::*Static*- to Autobot base. I repeat. Cargo transport KDL To Autobot base. WaterDancer you fragger if you died and made me come all this way for nothing I swear I'll kill you.:: A mech stated.

Optimus and Lyrica looked at this before looking at WaterDancer. "What was that about?" Lyrica asked

Dancer laughed. And answered the comm. "Diggs you wonderful sonova glitch you couldn't have made it here at a better time." she grinned.

::Yeah yeah. I'm inbound. I need landing coordinates so I can land this bird and kick your aft.::

"You'll lose like you always do." she replied.

::I know. Can't help but hope though.:: he replied in good humor.

Lyrica was really confused to what was going on, Knockout moved towards Lyrica he too was confused.

"What do you think Optimus? Land him by th' base or choose a different landing site?" Dancer asked.

"Bring him here... Most already know our location but I hope Megatron does not..." Optimus replied

"Alright Diggs. Sending you th' coordinates. How soon will you be 'ere?"

::Few hours. I've been cloaking my signal and ship since I came in system so whatever you're up against doesn't know i'm here yet.:: he told her.

Lyrica just looked at Dancer before she looked at Knockout.

Dancer laughed again "See ya then."

::Yep.:: the mech replied before the comm cut out.

"After this we'll just be waitin' on word from backlash 'bout the other Wreckers." Dancer said leaning back against the console.

Lyrica and Knockout just looked at her. "What was that all about?" they asked

"Oh that's right... You two weren't here when Dancer made the call for help." Bulkhead stated.

"Dancer called in some favors and reinforcements a while back, friends that owe her. That mech Diggs is supposed to be transporting three warriors and supplies here to us." Wheeljack continued.

"Oh... I see..." Knockout replied

"And i'm counting on him having medical stuff to haggle over too." Dancer said before heading off to go to her ship to get something.

"Alright then..." Lyrica replied

Knockout didn't show it but he was happy to hear about having medical stuff coming and so was Ratchet.

Several hours later the transport ship touched down outside the limits of the base.

"Alright... Let's go see what Diggs managed to dig up this time." Dancer chuckled as she started walking out to the ship.

Lyrica nodded before she and Knockout headed towards the ship as well as the other bots. The back cargo hatch opened and the first one out was a short skinny little brown mech who honestly looked shady.

"Hey there hi there ho there." He laughed as he saw Dancer.

"You're as welcome as can be." Dancer replied with a laugh as they exchanged a left-handed handshake. "So Diggs. What have ya got for us?"

"Straight to business as usual eh?" Diggs asked with a wide grin on his face "and here I thought you'd be wanting these first as a payback for the box I swiped of yours" he pulled out a box of something and shook it at her.