Awkward Talk

It's been a few days since the occurrence with the explosion in Shockwave's lab and Razor has more or less moved into Predaking's hollow she was watching the rest of the clan from the platform outside his door and she was working on her pipe.

"I don't believe I can avoid the subject any longer..." She muttered and sighed.

Predaking was not far from her, he looked at her seeing her working on a pipe. "What is that Razor?" He asked

"Hm?" She looked at him "what?"

"What is that you are making?" He asked again

"Oh. It's a pipe." She responded "It's not finished yet but I used to have one before the cataclysm." Razor told him showing him. It was taking shape quite nicely.

Predaking looked at her before he looked at the pipe. "Is that what you use to smoke that plant?" He asked

Violetwing

"Yeah." She nodded "it's used for smoking. It's might sound unhealthy. But not necessarily for our kind if you don't smoke all day long. Some plants if smoked were actually beneficial for health for some. Antakai is what the plant is called. And I used to smoke it because of the horrible nightmares that I would get. Nothing else really used to work. And since my survival in battle and around my sire depended on me being alert and well rested I used it quite often. Back then my siblings said that I smelled like Antakai smoke and that it added to my calming nature toward them." She chuckled a little. Looking down at the unfinished pipe. "My three youngest siblings made me my last pipe after they broke my first one... I loved that thing. Even if it was a bit awkward to hold at first. They tried their hardest to make it for me..." She sighed reminiscently. "I miss them."

Predaking looked at her he knew she was feeling sad again to her mentioning her siblings. "They... Meant a lot to you didn't they?" He asked

"Yeah. They did." She nodded "I promised to protect them..."

Predaking looked at her before he moved to her.

"I'm fine. Really. Just missing the little terrors... that's all." she told him.

Predaking smiled a little before he bumped his helm lightly onto hers, she smiled back and returned the pressure against his helm.

"I might not enjoy today." She sighed pulling away a bit. "I've been avoiding something but I can't keep putting off the subject any longer. When Violetwing gets here you're going to notice that all the femmes have disappeared. Don't worry. I just have to teach them something specific for femmes... Normally the mother would explain this to them before they were fully mature but considering all of your origins it falls to me to tell them..." she said rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

Predaking just looked at herding not really knowing what she was meaning. "Alright..." He replied

"Its coming of age stuff Predaking... stuff that Carriers would have taught their daughters before they reached the age that these femmes are supposed to be." Razor elaborated picking up on his confusion her face turning blue a little.

Predaking looked at her before he realized what she was meaning, his optics widened and he blushed like mad. "A-alright then..." He replied

"Yeah..." her face was equally flushed. "I can't avoid the subject with them any longer. And it's just going to be all kinds of awkward."

"I'll... Just let you tell them when Violet returns..." Predaking replied

She nodded. "I'm just... Going to work on my pipe some more until she arrives..." She said before she went and bumped her helm against his before she went to continue with her pipe. Though she was keeping an optic out for Violetwing when she arrived.