What Were You Thinking?

A few hours after Megatron and Razor Fang got into their fight Violetwing was with the still unconscious Warlord in his quarters waiting for him to wake up, she never left his side worrying that he was not going to wake even tho she was told he was going to be fine.

Violetwing was in her bot mode sitting on the berth looking at Megatron every now and then, her optics had a few tears coming from them as she looked away. Please Megatron... please be alright. She said through their bond.

Not long after Megatron groaned a little before he opened his optics slightly. "Violet..." he said lowly

Violetwing jumped before she looked at him. "Megatron." she said getting closer to him.

"Who let that steam roller run me over." He groaned rubbing his helm.

Violetwing just looked at him before she smacked him a little.

"Ow!" he rubbed his side where she smacked him, he was sore all over.

"What were you thinking?" Violet asked. "Why did you try to fight Razor Fang?"

"I thought I could beat her." he replied.

Violetwing stared before she groaned little. "Even though we don't know her full strength... that fraggin legend explained a little of her power... and you caused me pain." she replied

"I'm sorry Violet..." Megatron apologized

"You know how hard it was for me to hide it?" Violetwing asked. "It's getting harder for me to hide us Megatron..."

He sighed. "I know Violetwing." Megatron placed a servo on the side of her face gently.

Violetwing looked at him before she sighed. "We are going to have to say we're together soon..." she replied

"Yes I believe we will..." Megatron stated.

Violetwing looked at him before she pulled him into a hug. "I'm just glad you're alright..." she said lowly.

He smiled a little. "Again Violetwing... I am sorry."

Violetwing didn't didn't let him go though she was minding his injuries she was just happy he was going to be ok.

Predaking was flying over a forested area using the tracking skills he picked up from Razor's lessons to track her down. She had managed to get quite a distance from the site of the battle before he had spotted part of the forest smoking and smoldering.

He flew down towards it taking caution of what could be happening once he landed be moved closer to area.

The Terror trio were sitting off to the side and waved Predaking over quickly as Razor ripped up a tree like nothing in her blind rage.

Predaking was stunned but he moved over to the Trio but keeping his optics on Razor.

"It's something she used to do after getting abused by our sire..." Hardcore said as Predaking made it over to them.

"Those things that bucket-headed idiot said did sound a lot like things our sire would say." Silentwing agreed.

Predaking looked at them. "I knew it was not going to end well with what he started... but never thought she would go all out like that." he replied

"that wasn't the Razor you know fighting back there... much like thats still not quite her..." Shadow Fang sighed

Rage was rolling off Razor in waves. She was consumed by it.

"That's the old her. The monster our sire created from our sister." the three said together.

Predaking just looked at them before he looked back at Razor.