Senses

Violetwing and Megatron were still resting in his berth, Violet was in recharge while in Megatron's arms. Megatron held her close as she recharged slowly moving his servo up and down her back, Violetwing then groaned a little before she opened her optics. "Recharge well, my sparkmate?" Megatron asked

Violetwing looked at him before she smiled "Yes I did..." She replied

Megatron smiled before he pulled her into a kiss, Violet closed her optic lightly grabbed his helm and kissed back. Violetwing felt complete now that she had the one she loved as her sparkmate nothing could make her change her mind now she loved Megatron more than anything and she was going to keep it that way.

They finally pulled away from each other, Megatron looked deep into her optics. "Soon violet..." he said "Soon we will tell the others that you are mine..."

Violetwing smiled to that she had wanted to tell she belonged to Megatron but like he said before wait for the right time and she felt it was almost time to... They sat up in the berth looking at each other "You should return to the Wheyr, Violet..." Megatron said

Violetwing looked at him "Yes... But I will come back to you like I always have..." She replied

Megatron smiled before he kissed her again before she could fully melt into it he pulled away "See you later, Violetwing..." He whispered

Violet nodded before she got up and left to the flight deck, it didn't take her long she looked around before she transformed and flew off to the Wheyr. Once she got there she entered it looking around at the predacons, Razor had her back turned to her at first, she sniffed twice. Then turned and gave Violet a funny look. Oh you didn't Razor thought. She excused herself for a moment then walked over to Violet and grabbed her dragging her back outside the Wheyr.

Violetwing looked at razor funny. "Razor what is this about?" She asked

She covered her olfactory sensors "Violet you reek. Seriously. If you want to keep what you have with him secret for now. Go take a bath before the others smell you." Razor stated.

Violetwing just looked at her before she realized what she meant and blushed big time. "Oh slag..." She said

"Yeah. Bath. Now." she said shoving Violetwing off toward the lake.

Violetwing didn't hesitate she ran into the lake quickly, she dove into the water trying as fast as she could to get her sparkmate's sent off her.

Razor sighed and walked back into the Wheyr shaking her helm a little heaving a sigh. "I swear..."

Predaking looked at her when she walked in, he moved to her "Razor..." He said

"Yes?" she asked.

"What was that all about? Violet just got here and you drag her away again?" Predaking asked

She cleared her vocalizer and looked somewhat awkward. "It's something I'd rather not discuss at this time... Let's just say she needed a bath."

Predaking just looked at her funny he didn't know fully what she meant but he shrugged it off before he looked at the predacons around them, Violetwing soon returned she still had a little water dripping off her armor she looked at Razor and Predaking.

Razor looked back at Violetwing and raised an optic ridge at her.

Violetwing just looked at her as she blushed lowly, Predaking just looked at the Predacon femmes now knowing what this was about.

"Any orders for what we are to do today?" Razor asked.

Predaking looked at her. "Not that I am aware of at the moment..." He replied