Loyalties

The Autobots were listening to a news feed that had caught Agent Fowler's attention and he had forwarded it to them.

News Reporter: Reports say that five acres of forest have been leveled mysteriously. Trees either ripped up from their roots, smashed to splinters or burned to ashes.

The reporter spoke as cameras and people scrambled over the devastated area.

No one knows what caused this phenomena, but first response teams say that they saw dragons leaving the area. Could fiction really be fact?

Several gouge marks made by very sharp talons were shown in some of the stones and tree trunks.

Lyrica looked at this narrowing her optics a little. "Dragons?... more like Predacons." She said.

"Razor wasn't herself after what Megatron said to her. You saw it. We all did." WaterDancer replied. "Who knows what happened after she left, though I highly doubt she would have attacked the trio or Predaking."

Lyrica looked at her. "I would agree there." she replied

"What probably happened was a fit of rage and instead of taking it out on bot, con or predacon..." Dancer trailed off.

"She took it out on the forest instead..." Jack said still watching the news report.

"I have never seen that much damage to a forest before...." Knockout said looking at the screen.

"It's better than having that much rage and raw power directed onto us." Bulkhead stated.

"That is sooo true..." Knockout replied

Lyrica looked at her sparkmate before she shook her helm sighing.

"I believe we should avoid pushing our boundaries with the Predaqueen." Ultra Magnus stated.

"Indeed we don't know what else she could do in rage like that... I also do believe that Megatron will not be active for a while." Optimus replied

"After the beating he took from Razor. I don't doubt it." Wheeljack agreed.

Bumblebee nodded in agreement.

"At least she had enough sense to avoid any signs of humans." Arcee said.

"Indeed." Optimus and Lyrica replied

"Though getting spotted probably wasn't what they had intended at least no one else was injured." Ratchet sighed.

Lyrica nodded.

Several days later, Megatron was fuming as he watched the news reports of supposed dragons that had torn up a forest.

"This was not what I had planned!" Megatron seethed as he paced "Do we even know what motivates her?!"

Violetwing looked at him. "I do not myself... though I feel like all she really wants... is just wanting to rebuild our people..." she replied

"Really now?" he said skeptically. "Motivation and the will to continue living is a very powerful thing, we don't know what drives her. We don't know what keeps her going. We know very little of her true nature in the first place"

Violet sighed. "I know..." she replied

"For the time being... there might be only one solution to that problem..."

Violetwing looked into his optics. I don't like the sound of that. She thought.

"We'll find out what her true motives and loyalties are.... Using the Cortical Psychic Patch." Megatron stated.

Violetwing's optics widened to that she knew what it was and knew that it may not go right at all.