The Predacon Ways

Violetwing was nearing the Med Bay to see if her side was healing like it should and Violet had a lot on her mind, she sighed as the doors opened up Knockout looked at her "Violetwing... let's get you checked out shall we?" he asked

Violetwing nodded and moved to the Medical Berth before she got into it, Echo was in the Med bay as well, sitting on a medical berth next to the one Violetwing was on and she was curled up in a ball with her helm on her knees. Violetwing looked over to her she felt bad she knew everything that happened had pained Echo and she just hoped nothing would happen to her again to cause her pain. Knockout moved to Violet to see her side running some tests on her. Violet didn't take her optics off Echo the entire time the femme didn't even twitch and her breathing was steady and slow. "Well. At least someone is getting some sleep." Knockout commented looking at Echo.

Violetwing looked at him "Is she ok?" she asked

"The moment she got in the Med bay she burst into tears and cried herself out... She'll be fine." He sighed shaking his helm.

Spitfire went to check on Echo. "It happens every so often, she has a melt down and all those emotions she holds back comes out and she passes out. After that she's back to normal in a week or so. I believe the last real full out melt down she had before today was after Skyquake died. Though she's still a complete mess over that."

Violetwing looked at Spitfire she felt even more upset to hear that Knockout then finished his work and looked at Violet "You're good to go Violetwing it's fully healed." He said

Violetwing looked at him and nodded she got off the Berth gave one last look at Echo before she sighed and left, she was heading for the Flight Deck where she found Razor and Predaking she moved to them. Razor had set her axe down and she was leaning against a wall turning the thing wrapped in parchment in her servos as Predaking tried explaining to her what a clone was exactly.

Razor looked thoughtful for a moment. "I believe I understand the concept a bit better now. Thank you Predaking." Razor smiled slightly.

Predaking growled at her before he noticed Violetwing coming to them he looked at her "Greetings Violetwing." Razor seemed to be in a somewhat better mood for the moment.

"Same to you Razor..." Violetwing replied "what have you two been up too?"

"Predaking was explaining to me the concept of what a clone was. And I think I understand why I mistook you for those I once knew when I first awakened." she said fiddling with the tube in her servos absentmindedly.

"I see..." Violetwing replied

"I believe that you were cloned from the remains of my sister Violetstorm. And you Predaking, were cloned from someone very... Very dear to me. But I understand now that you are not them. Nor do I expect you to be." Razor elaborated further.

Violetwing just looked at her "what was... Violetstorm like?" she asked

"Irrational, brash. Always finding trouble some way or somehow, then somehow. I don't know exactly how she did it. But she'd always get out of the trouble she caused for herself easily." Razor chuckled softly. "She was one of the best little sisters I could have ever had."

"I see... that is really interesting..." Violet replied

Razor smiled a bit. "What of you Predaking? Do you have questions as well?" she asked.

Predaking looked at her "Just one..." he replied "Who was Wyvern and why was he so close to you?"

"Wyvern was to be my mate." Razor replied with a bittersweet smile. "We would have ended the war between our clans if we had been given the chance."