Alpha

Violetwing had remained silent on the flight deck thinking to herself about the Predacons she once knew tho she focused on one in particular she closed her optics as tears slowly started to fall from them, Predaking looked at her funny before he heaved a sigh and went and settled down next to her and put a wing over her back in comfort. He was looking in a different direction from her. He felt awkward and he didn't like seeing her cry. Violetwing lifted her helm and looked at him funny wondering that he was doing "W-what?" she asked lowly

"I am trying to help. Though I am unsure of how to... Console someone." Told her pausing only to search for the right word once.

Violetwing continued to look at him before she sighed and looked away "It's nothing..." she said sadly

"It is not simply 'nothing' as you stated. I can hear it in your voice." Predaking replied

Violetwing growled before she got up and moved away "It's nothing that you can help with..." she said

He huffed "Very well." He turned away from her flicking his wings back into place as he got up and went to go continue his reading.

Violetwing looked at him again before she looked away she didn't know if snapping at him was the best choice she closed her optics as more tears fall from them "I did this..." she said lowly "I did this to you to the others... I'm so sorry..."

Predaking just glanced at her from around the communications array, He didn't know what to do with this female. Violetwing continued to blame herself of her past before she realized Predaking was seeing her like that she stopped and looked away trying to hide the tears Predaking stifled a grow and stalked back over to Violetwing. "On your pedes." He told her.

Violetwing jumped and looked at Predaking in disbelief she couldn't respond to him. "I said on your pedes." He told her again in a commanding tone as he nudged her roughly in the side with his helm making her sort of stand.

Violetwing then got up after he forced her she growled and moved away from him "What was that for?" she asked

"We're leaving." He stated. "If Echo needs us she will call." Predaking stated. He was going to give this female something to do instead of blame herself for things out of her control.

Violetwing just looked at him "What?" she asked "And where is it we are going?"

"We're going for a flight. What more do you require to know. If you have time to blame yourself. You have time to fly." He said roughly.

Violetwing didn't know to say she had never been ordered around before well besides from Megatron, she sighed "Fine." He said

Predaking moved to the edge of the ship and launched himself into the air and began to fly before he stopped and just hovered there waiting for Violetwing. Violetwing moved to the edge as well before she looked at him, He gave an impatient helm gesture for her to follow. Violetwing nods and opened her wings, Predaking turned and started flying in a seemingly random direction. He was listening for her wing beats to make sure she was following. Violetwing followed him she didn't know why he wanted her to but she did anyway, they flew for quite a while before Predaking swooped down and landed in a clearing in a forest.

Violetwing landed beside him before she looked around even tho she was human for a while she had never actually been in a forest before she was amazed to the beauty of it, Predaking eyed her for a moment before snorting a bit. Violetwing looked at him she knew what he had in mind and she moved away from him, he hissed at her There could only be one leader of the Predacons. He would put Violet in her place before her alpha set attitude caused him trouble later on.