Darkness

She could hear voices whispering in the darkness. And as she listened the whispers grew louder. "Traitor"

"You abandoned us Razor."

"You promised to protect us."

"Why did you leave Razor?"

"You love a Northerner?! You dare go against everything our clan has fought for?!"

"You are a heretic and a blasphemous traitor! He has corrupted you! You are no longer my daughter! For this you both will pay with your lives. Take her to her hollow. I will deal with her later."

"Razor I couldn't stay away. I needed to see you."

The voices grew in volume and soon the darkness faded then the sound of splitting metal earth became deafening.

Her wing had been injured. She couldn't fly. Wyvern was pulling her by the servo as they tried to outrun the cataclysm. The ground opened up beneath them and Wyvern tossed her to safety as he fell to his death.

Razor screamed as darkness consumed her again. She was panicking her optics wide and fearful, a pair of massive dark energon Purple optics snapped open and looked directly at her. "No, no, no, no, no!" Razor screamed as the massive being went to eat her.

Razor Fang screamed at the top of her vocalizer and sat bolt upright in her berth. Her breathing was ragged as she looked around wildly. It took her a while to realize where she was and what had been going on.

She groaned and put a servo over her face "Just a nightmare." She breathed.

She had been screaming in her sleep. And there was no doubt many of the others had heard her. Someone knocked on Razor's door "Razor you alright?" it was Violetwing

Razor sighed and stood, walking to the door she opened it looking at Violet and several other worried looking Predacons.

"I am fine." She said rubbing her faceplate.

Violetwing looked at her really concerned, same with Predaking. He didn't like this, Predaking moved closer "Razor..." he said lowly

"It was just a nightmare... I'm fine." She said not looking any of them in the optics.

Predaking and Violetwing just looked at her Violet was remembering when she was getting nightmares before Megatron told her he loved her she felt so bad for Razor "I... need some air." Razor said quickly before heading for the exit of the Wheyr.

Violetwing just watched her she didn't know what she should do right now. I don't like this... I don't like this at all... she said to herself

Predaking went to follow after Razor Fang. He looked particularly worried. A few others went to follow as well and he turned around. "Return to your hollows. It is late. I will see to Razor Fang." He ordered.

The crowd dispersed and everyone went back to their quarters, unsure of how to handle the situation otherwise. Many of them simply went back to bed.

It had been two weeks since the incident with Knockout and they still could not find Lyrica or Knockout. Violetwing hardly ever stayed over at the Wheyr. But she had that night because she had been getting increasingly worried about Razor over the past few weeks. It was getting even harder for large blue and black femme to hide what was going on internally. And the whole clan had noticed the unstable change in her. Violetwing had just come out of her hollow Razor had for her in the Wheyr she looked around before she moved to see if everything was ok though she knew it was not.

When Predaking got outside, Razor had escaped down the shoreline quite a ways to her favorite "hiding" spot. The others couldn't see her nor could they hear her from the Wheyr though everyone knew that she went there quite often to be alone. Violetwing looked at him as he moved past her "Predaking..." she said