Boiling Mad

It was a fairly hot day outside around the Wheyr the Predacons found the warm temperature quite nice though Jenny looked absolutely miserable. She was in one of her swimsuits and water shoes over by the edge of the lake playing in the shallows, the water only going up to her ankles.

The small child was stomping around and splashing in the clear water. Though many had expected her to be actually swimming instead of keeping to shallow water. Violetwing was laying down between a few trees she was not really a fan of the heat of the sun on her black metal scales.

Razor loved the heat and was stretched out in the sun. Jenny got splashed when a few other Predacons were playing around in the water. The little human ran away from the splashing and went to go hide under the trees with Violetwing.

Violetwing noticed Jenny coming at her before seeing why she came to her she sighed and shook her helm.

"It's so hot." Jenny whined a little.

Violet looked down at her. "Yes it is... and why are you not swimming?" she asked

"I can't swim." Jenny replied. "and the water scares me."

"I see..." Violetwing replied

Jenny sat there for a while before she got up. "I'm gonna go look for neat rocks." she said before running off to go look for rocks near the water.

Violetwing smiled as the little human went back to the water.

Some time later Jenny was on an outcropping over the water, but she never went too close to the edge. A pair of mechs were goofing off and not really paying attention to where they were going and they accidentally shoved the small girl off the edge. Everyone outside heard the scream and splash. Razor's helm shot up then she was gone from her perch and a much larger splash was heard.

The two mechs up on the ridge were looking down at the water with wide optics. Violetwing's optics were wide as well she got up and moved towards to water she hoped Jenny was ok.

Razor quickly surfaced with Jenny and the small human coughed and sputtered. The large femme quickly got out of the water.

"You two." Razor pointed at the mechs that had pushed the girl, letting out a snarling hiss. "Don't. Go. Anywhere."

The look in Razor's optics said that if they defied her. They were dead men.

Violetwing just looked at this stunned she had never seen Razor like this before. This could be amusing. She thought

Most of the other predacons that were outside quickly ran for the Wheyr trying to get there ahead of Razor. They scrambled inside then scattered for their hollows and Predaking watched this becoming extremely confused and somewhat concerned.

"What happened now?" he asked himself before he spotted Razor. She looked about ready to murder someone and she was dripping wet. "Ah. That happened." he said under his breath

She stomped over to Predaking as Jenny coughed and sputtered in her servo.

"What is wrong?" Predaking asked.

"Hold Jenny for me." She stated and went and put Jenny in his servo before she turned and stalked back outside. Whoever remained outside were soon ordered to go inside, leaving Razor out there alone with Firestone and Wolfsbane.

Violetwing had walked into the Wheyr grinning to herself as she entered.

Predaking looked at Jenny becoming even more confused then at Violetwing. "What is going on Violetwing?" Predaking asked.

Violetwing looked at him. "Razor fang is pissed off at Firestone and Wolfsbane." she replied

"I figured as much. But what happened?"