Rage

Megatron stood on the bridge fuming. How in the pits of Kaon were there three new predacons running about the planet without his prior knowledge of them!

Violetwing knew Megatron was trying and trying to figure this out but he had no luck and she didn't know how to help him out with this

Megatron pressed a key on the comm system.

"Shockwave!" Megatron snapped harshly.

Violetwing looked at her sparkmate.

::Yes Lord Megatron?:: Shockwave asked

"Come here." Megatron told him... And he sounded angrier than usual.

::on my way my liege.:: Shockwave replied

Violetwing looked at Megatron worried a little about him.

Megatron pulled up a picture of the three new predacons in beast form that Laserbeak had taken when they had been at the wheyr for that short amount of time, and he waited for Shockwave to arrive.

Shockwave soon arrived and looked at the angry warlord before him, Violetwing was still beside Megatron when the one optic mech entered.

"Care to explain how three new adolescent Predacons have just appeared at the Wheyr?" Megatron asked gesturing to the image. "Have you been cloning more Predacons without my knowledge?" He asked pointedly.

Shockwave just looked at the screen not sure what to say for a moment, Violetwing looked at him as well. He didn't know of these Predacons... she thought

"I am sorry my Liege, but I have no Idea who these Predacons are...:" Shockwave replied

"Curious... Then do you have any idea of how these Predacons came to be here?" He asked looking at Shockwave then at Violetwing.

Violetwing looked to her leader as he looked at her.

"Well Violet? You were the only one among us to actually interact with the three." He asked figuring that she was withholding information from him, but he wasn't too forceful in asking her.

"I don't know what to really say... I am still confused as to what I was even doing when they just showed up... and I still am." Violetwing replied

Megatron huffed a bit. "Very well. We will simply have to figure this out at another time."

Violet looked at him before she sighed lowly and looked away.

Some time later that day a Vehicon reported an autobot attack on one of the major Decepticon mines.

"Send in reinforcements! We can not afford to lose that mine!" Megatron snapped. "Contact the Wheyr and request further assistance. We'll need the Predacon's brute strength and Razor's battle experience to hold the mine."

Violetwing looked at him before she nodded and headed out to the Wheyr quickly.

Razor and several others were outside training when Violet arrived. Thunderdrum looked over to Violetwing, he could still see and function fully and the new scar on his faceplate had somewhat become a mark of pride for him.

Violetwing moved over to them. "Razor Fang, Predaking... Lord Megatron said we are to report to an Energon mine and hold it off from the Autobots!" she said

Razor's optic twitched a little. She didn't like getting ordered around. But she did see the importance of coming to the Decepticons assistance.

Violetwing noticed her optic twitching and she had a feeling something was going to happen and she was going to get hurt. Oh dear... this will not end well. She thought