Lair of the Beasts

At the Autobot base WaterDancer was on watch and she noticed something peculiar.

"What the-" she said in confusion before she sounded an alarm.

Lyrica was one of the first bots to come and investigate what this was about Optimus and Knockout were not too far behind her.

"What is going on?" Optimus asked

"There's Energon on the move." Dancer replied. "Lots of it."

Lyrica looked at her then at the screen.

"Then Prepare to roll out..." Optimus said

Dancer nodded and quickly went to grab her shield and spare sword. It wasn't as good as the one she had lost to the predacons some time ago.

When she got back the rest of the team had gathered and prepared for departure. Ratchet prepared a ground bridge to the location.

Lyrica looked over to her sparkmate. Ready? She asked him

Knockout looked at her and smirked a little. Yes I am my love... he replied

Lyrica smirked back and looked away, Ratchet activated the ground bridge for them.

"the area is heavily forested so be careful." the medic warned them.

Optimus looked at the other bots. "Autobots... Roll out!" he said

The Autobots followed the older Prime through the ground bridge quickly. What they found at their destination stunned them.

There was Starscream walking back and forth from cave to cave hauling Energon from one to the other the Autobots had no idea what was going on before Knockout and Lyrica spotted Razor and a few other Predacons Knockout was about to freak out before his Sparkmate covered his mouth. "No Knockout we don't want them to see us." Lyrica said lowly

Several predacons were outside the entrance to an old decepticon mine that they had repurposed into a base of operations. One of the mechs was playing a flute and some of the others were singing along to the tune. Razor had a lit smoking pipe in her servo though she was singing as well. Starscream came into view of them and Razor stopped singing to watch the skinny seeker. He stopped and huffed and puffed as he readjusted his grip on one of the energon crystals.

"Hey! Get back to work. I didn't say you could take a break." Razor told Starscream before sticking the end of her pipe in her mouth and inhaling.

Starscream growled a bit.

Razor walked over to the seeker. "Do you have a problem with being alive?" Razor asked blowing the smoke from her pipe into Starscream's face.

Starscream just stared at her before he continued what he was doing.

Razor snorted and got out of his way.

Lyrica looked at the seeker before she noticed that he had two different arms and she couldn't help but laugh lowly Knockout looked at her funny. "What is so funny?" He asked

"Have you not noticed?" Lyrica asked. "Look at Starscream's arms..."

Knockout raised an optic ridge before he looked and saw it too he laughed lowly as well. Starscream was sporting a three fingered vehicon arm in the place of the one that he had lost.

There was a rustling sound behind them and Dancer turned around and was met with a very large pair of gold optics.

"Scrap" she breathed quietly.

Lyrica stopped laughing and turned to look into the optics as well she froze.

There was a deep rumbling noise from the predacon before it screeched an alarm.