Cybermatter

Megatron and Violetwing continued to look at the Mushroom cloud as it slowly disappeared fro where is happened. What the Slag just happened? Violetwing asked herself

She then looked at Megatron and he looked at her "Should we go see what happened?" she asked

"Yes... whatever it is... looks like something happened with Spitfire's Prototype..." Megatron replied

"Should the others come as well?" Violet asked

Megatron pulled away from her before he moved a little closer to the edge "Yes..." he replied and activated his com "Dreadwing, Echo, Spitfire, Shockwave...Something has happened in the lab report there immediately... Violet and I will be there shortly..."

The four bridged to the outside of the lab and waited for Lord Megatron and Violetwing to arrive.

Megatron looked at Violet she nodded then both transformed headed back to Shockwave's lab.

When they got there Shockwave was interrogating Spitfire.

"It wasn't anything of mine! It was stable when we left. No one else was in the lab to my knowledge!" She retorted. "I've done the math! Unless someone messed with the antigrav flight unit it wouldn't just blow up!"

"Then explain why the lab exploded." Shockwave said coolly with an edge of anger in his voice.

Megatron and Violetwing got there to see the two arguing, it was about to escalate when the warlord and Violetwing landed distracting the two. Spitfire and Shockwave looked at them and Echo sighed in relief.

"Thank Primus." She breathed.

Megatron looked at them, Violetwing did the same "What is this about??" She asked

Spitfire took a calming breath. "Shockwave is accusing me of blowing up the lab." She answered.

Megatron looked at her before he shook his helm. "We will not know what happened unless with investigate this..." he replied

Violetwing nodded

Predaking and Razor Fang landed behind everyone and transformed into their bipedal forms.

"What occurred here? We had gotten to the Wheyr when we heard the explosion and we saw signs of an explosion." Predaking stated.

Megatron and Violetwing looked at them. "We do not know yet..." Violet replied

They all went inside to try and figure out the cause of the explosion. The lab was still on fire but... Lo and behold. They found Starscream embedded in the wall of the cave... With an arm missing. The same one that he lost before.

Megatron narrowed his optics to see the seeker tho it was funny to see him like that in the wall, Violetwing had to cover her mouth from laughing at this tho she was also mad like her sparkmate.

"I told you it wasn't my fault." Spitfire said to Shockwave.

Shockwave didn't respond to her he was just glaring at Starscream, the seeker groaned in pain just coming back into consciousness before he tried to get himself pout of the wall. He looked at everyone who was staring at him and he froze.

I am going. To die. He thought.

Megatron continued to glare at him Starscream knew he was in big trouble now, Violetwing finally calmed herself before she slowly moved towards him. "You've done it this time Screamer...." She said

He tried to press back into the wall as she approached.

I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm so so so so dead. Starscream said as he began to panic.