Predacon Weapon

The three Predacons were returning to the Wheyr, Stargazer had been thinking to herself about what occurred not long ago.

Thunderdrum was examining the blade he had acquired from WaterDancer. "It looks unusual wouldn't you say?" he asked the others. "Reminds me of Razor's axe. You know. With all those odd markings on it."

Stargazer looked at him "Yeah you're right.... She might know what it is..." She replied

"Agreed. We need to make our report anyway." he stated as he started walking toward where Predaking and Razor Fang were currently located.

"My King. We ran into a little trouble while scouting for energon as ordered." Huntsman stated bowing his helm to Predaking.

Predaking looked at the three of them "Autobots???" He asked

Stargazer nodded "Indeed..." She replied

"One of them was the mech Lord Megatron has been looking for." Huntsman stated.

"The three of them put up quite a fight. If it weren't for the creature we may have managed to capture them." Thunderdrum. "But the white and blue femme with the shield did leave this behind." he stated offering the sword to Predaking.

Predaking looked at them before he looked at the sword, Razor took some interest in it and her optics widened. "That sword... By the ancestors..."

Predaking looked at her "Razor???" He asked

"Let me see it." She said

Thunderdrum handed it over to her.

She took it and was looking it over with wide optics. "This is... Of Predacon make..." She breathed. "And the style... It's that of my previous clan... How... it's not the work of a master blacksmith... But whoever made it was very skilled.... I thought all other weapons were destroyed in the cataclysm. Why is this one in such fine condition?" She spoke as she examined the blade.

Predaking just looked at her before he looked at the Sword "It must of somehow survived the Cataclysm..." he replied before he looked at the three "You got this from an Autobot?"

The three of them nodded.

"The white and blue one that favors swords and shields." Thunderdrum stated

"She commands this fast little creature... It looked Cybertronian." Huntsman added.

Predaking looked at the three "A Little creature..." he said

"Yes... I believe it was a turbofox..." Stargazer replied

"Turbofox? Like the one that chased away Starscream when Violetwing was captured?" Razor asked looking to Predaking.

Stargazer looked at her "Yes..." she replied

"This is... Quite interesting to say the least." Razor stated going to look back over the blade. "I would like to know how she acquired thi-" she froze spotting the craftsman's signature.

Predaking looked at her again "What? What is it Razor?" he asked

"... My brother made this blade." She told him. "One of my younger brothers... That's his signature. There." She pointed out a few runes on the base of the blade.

Predaking looked at the runes then looked at her again. "This has gotten interesting... Who owned the blade at that time?" He asked

"I personally haven't seen it before today. But I believe it was made for my youngest sister. Normally weapons aren't ornate like this unless the blacksmith knows the other Predacon very well... How did an Autobot come to possess this?"