Alfred F. Jones

The name that means a lot to me

'Alfred'

That one single name means a lot to you. Well, why wouldn't? That name has been imprinted on your body since you were born.

That was your soulmate's name. And you'll be so happy to meet him, but its not that easy. Well, for your friends, it's easy, for they had their soulmates full names on them. While you only had his first name, which confused me greatly, Maybe he doesn't have one, like some celebrities who only had their first name, which is silly since they probably have one. You just like to humour yourself in your situation. There are explanations for every mysterious question in life, so it will probably be solved when you meet your soulmate or not.

'No worries!'

You'll say to yourself if you two are fated for each other. Only then can fate bring you to each other someday. So quit with the what-ifs and what-nots.

You knocked loudly, giggling silently as you imagined your friend, Arthur Kirkland, grumpily stomping towards the annoying loud knocking to answer some 'boisterous loud wankers'.

You two met last year in your summer class; you two attended Home Economics, and you can cook. You just didn't take up the subject that school year. While he was a bad cook and kept on having bad grades, And you two clicked; he was your partner (since none wanted to be his partner).

But he did fairly well, making you two pass the class. Which was then celebrated with half-burnt scones and milk tea (his are just tea).

He summoned you (since he literally called you on your phone, saying he prepared the summoning circle and you should be ready to be summoned, which made you stand up rather quickly on your bed, grab your bag, and run to his house) to help him prepare a dinner.

He said that his ex-brother and soulmate are visiting him tonight. Blushing furiously, embarrassed that he was dragging you with him to his problems, which you laugh it off, saying that's what friends are for (and you whispered that even his cooking improved, his food would probably kill both his guests).)

A few hours later, everything was set and done. Collecting your things and giving your friend a quick hug and goodbye, you sprint towards the door, intending to get out before his guests come.

Opening the door, you saw a blonde man with a cowlick on his side, eyeglasses framing his sky blue eyes, and his hand mid-knock.

"Wait! Bloody (Y/n), you walked to fast for me-" Arthur didn't finished his sentence has the blonde guy in front of you snatched you up in a hug. He laughed loudly as he set you down.

"You're (Y/n) (L/n), right?" He grinned at you. While you just nodded still shock and openly gawking at him.

"Well, I'm Alfred F. Jones! Your soulmate, well maybe that's still not enough for you to believe because that name was just recently since I broke off with Artie here but I'm actually Alfred Allen Franklin Neville Kirkland Jones. So?" He smiled lovingly to you and you swore he mouthed a 'thank you' to Arthur.

Your Alfred.

Your Alfred Allen Franklin Neville Kirkland Jones.

Then, that's why he's just Alfred.

Fin

A/N: The long name has some explanation. The Allen was what I prefer for 2p!America. The Franklin was the 'F' on Al's name. The 'Neville Kirkland' was from Arthur's full name, Neville was his middle name, if you're asking. Well, this was my Headcanon to Alfred when he was adopted by Arthur and then declares independent to him, changing back his name. That's all! Enjoy!

Pangalan