Matthias Køhler

Viking ride

You and your friends are on EK, for they insisted that meeting your soulmate in the Park is well, 'enchanting'. So, you let your friends drag you around; in every rides, extreme or not.

When you pulled up on the viking ship, your friends told you to stay and wait for the line while they freshen up and stuffs, so being the obedient little friend you are, you waited patiently as the line started moving.

Unfortunately, your friends came back a little to late and you are now on the ride by yourself with a bunch of excited group of girls and some laughing group of boys. So, you pouted for being left out in the fun.

Someone then sat beside you, seeing a man with blond spiky hair. He was looking below the ship, concluding that maybe he was also left out by his friends.

You turned around and heard that the ride will start about five minutes. And it said that you'll meet your soulmate in five minutes.

'Wow.' You said to yourself sarcastically. Not realizing something.

Then the ship starts moving which made you looked beside you, seeing the man also looking at you also. And that unfamiliar sound and feeling of cold air on your left wrist.

"Hi?" He said as he chuckled awkwardly.

"H-" The ride started moving higher and faster as the time went on. Making you jumped a little and cling at the first thing your hands grasp. Which is the man's jacket.

"Sorry, let's leave the introduction first. Let's just focus on the ride a little." He nodded as the both of you cried out loud and laughed as the ship continued to rock its riders.

"This is the best way to meet my soulmate. Glad to finally meet you." He said as he lead you down the ship.

"Glad to meet you too." You smiled as yours and his friends joined the both of you.

A/N: I tried my best. But this is the lamest story I had made. I'm sorry I can't really portrait Denmark that good. And sorry the story was too short. I promise I'll try my best again. Thank you for your understanding guys!! Luv you as always guys!!!