Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

A language to your heart

You ride a bus to home everyday, and every time you wait for the bus, you'll always saw this guy with brown hair and green eyes, always reading at the bus stop. And its been a month and you decided to make a small conversation with him.

Luckily the place was quiet and the both of you are the only one waiting for the bus. So you decided to greet him, but he didn't respond so you apologized and blurt out random stuffs when the bus came in to view you stop talking and he suddenly stood up, looked at you and smiled as he proceed to ride on the bus while you just sat there shock.

He didn't hear you? But it was quiet and you know he can hear the words properly and you also thought it's too loud for you. You ponder it a few more moments, when your bus came and you boarded it, temporarily forgetting the confusing encounter, for awhile.

The next day, as usual its just the two of you. And you tried to talk to him again. But he didn't reply, but every time his bus came, he'll always looked back at you and smile. Which confused you greatly. That the next day, you try something to confirm what you've been thinking since the day you try to talk to him.

He's deaf. Yes, your plan work. Since he had this little book he always read, so you think it has his name and it has. Antonio, so you called out his name. Because he didn't looked at you when talking maybe he thought your talking to your phone or whatnot. So the best way is to call his name, and in the end he didn't hear you. Which you came to a conclusion that he's deaf.

Because you want to talk to him, so you diligently learn sign language. And after a few more days of talking to him even if he doesn't heard it, you finally learnt a bit of the sign language to make casual conversation. So gulping a large amount of air you approach him, and this was the first time you came near him.

You then sat down and cleared your throat and tap his shoulder. You then start a conversation of 'Hi, you don't me but I've been talking to all the time and I'm happy I can finally talk to you.'

He then smiled at you and reached his ears to reveal a pair of small white thing and what he did and you saw shocked you.

You saw a small black heart tattooed on his neck...

"I'm sorry I can't understand sign language, oh wait. That's... My black heart symbol on your neck..."

Fin

A/N: I hope this make you enjoy it. This story is a bit of a true story, and I know I may plagiarized this because I saw this on the internet, where a guy posted something that: he was always riding this bus with the same girl everyday and he always wear this wireless earphone and when he saw the girl waving her hands he took off his earphone and he doesn't understand sign language, and that's how they became lovers and I fell in love with it. And I just wanna try to illustrate the girl's POV. So I hope you enjoy this, thank you for always supporting this book.

See ya next update~