Jared Kirkland Pt. 2

Requested by: @lalicsiren

What happen to him

A/N: Since it is 2p... It needs to be dark and stuff.

"(Y/n), I would make you proud of me. Just you wait, so when the time comes I'll be back by your side. You didn't know I left." Jared said as he hugged your sleeping form.

And with one last glance and one more kiss, he left.

He didn't know he'll break that promise. He guess promises really were meant to be broken.

~~~

At 15, he decided that he doesn't want to be someone that will keep his soulmate keeping them down. Deciding that the best way is to walked the path beside her, not at her back, not in front and definitely not too far. So when an offer came in the hands of a person he met, he grabbed it. And until he can be himself, he'll just lurk in the shadows in places you didn't need to see.

Because walking faster towards your side in that path would be the only thing that'll keep him to moving forward.

Even if it's bad.

Illuminated in the shadows of a backstreet, a guy with black trenchcoat and a mask looked down at the whimpering man who keeps begging for his life.

"P-please... Spare m-me..."

"What are you doin' J? Get on with it. I'm sick of his whining.... And Ollie needs us home by dinner..." A man in a leather jacket holding a bat full of nails appeared beside the man drenched in black, staring down the crying man.

J was what he decided his name would be, Jared was a named he won't tarnished for it is the name only one person can utter. No one else.

~~~

"Who are you?"

A man in all black suit gulped nervously as the man he was tailing awhile ago suddenly vanished and appeared behind him holding a knife on his neck.

"I-i'm... Well, I'm looking for a guy name Jared. And the description fits you. I was hoping I can have a word with you..."

Jared relaxed his hold to the man and let him face him.

"Who's looking for me?"

The guy stared for awhile then immediately look serious.

"I'm hired by a person. They've been looking for you for quite awhile and I'm the third person they find to look for you. All the others left without a word. But that's not important, I need you to go with me. This person—"

"Haven't you ever wonder why the others didn't gave word or report back to your employer?"

"Hmm, I think because they can't find you and was being unprofessional so..." The guy shrugged and looked back at Jared.

"Oh, they find me alright. They did." He smirked as the confusion becomes suspicious and settle to terror as he realized that they were in a very secluded street with no lights, only the moonlight.

"What did you do to them?" He asked as he slowly back away from him.

"Oh, that's a secret and I don't like others finding out my secrets..." He chuckled lowly and then look the man in the eye with a grin.

"But I can tell you..." He walk towards him.

"... Since you won't be telling it to anyone."

Howls of street dogs was mixed with a blood chilling scream, as of to drown the horror of the night.

~~~

'She's looking for me...'

Was all he could think about as a group of thugs sorrounds him.

"Whose the tough one now, eh?" Said a bald bulky man as the rest laughed. They were taking revenge for that one guy he killed that he doesn't even remember anymore. But one thing he needs to do is that, he can't meet his soulmate with these group who had track him down. He doesn't want you harm, so the only thing he's good at is to make them all disappear.

And then, you two will meet.

~~~

"I'm so glad to meet you, sir. I've been looking for you for a bit now. And it's my first client so I need to solved this case for luck. I'm so happy to finally report to the Miss that the search is over. I bet she'll be delighted! I'm gonna tell her, I think she's at work so I'm gonna text her, I may disturb her. Wait here for a bit."

'Finally...'

~~~

"She's not responding, sir. I think we should go check her out near her work." He only nodded and followed the chubby man as he lead the way.

"I texted the miss again. And I told to meet us here. You stay here a bit, I'll go get something."

A while later.

"Where are you? I'm already here at the meeting place? ... Well? I don't know your face, idiot!  I hired you on that shady company... OK! Not shady, but still where are you? ... What?! ... What behind–"

He heard the voice of the approaching woman and he can't really believe it. How after many years she didn't change much. Her eyes, her beautiful hair and the voice that once was smaller tune now had the tone of a mature woman yet still is the same.

"Behind you." She whirled around and he smiled at her.

"(Y/N)"

She raise her brow from how he had pronounced her name familiarly.

"How rude of you Mr. Investigator. So, where is he?" She asked as she crossed her arms. Which he imitated, laughing on the inside. She was about to confront his attitude when the investigator called her just behind of him.

"Ms.(L/n)! He's the one!"

"What?" She asked confused. As he hunched down to catch his breath.

"I'm your investigator! And he's the one your looking for!" He exclaimed and collapsed as he tried to catch his breath from running back to God knows where.

"(Y/n)."

"Jared..."

I'm back. And I won't be leaving anytime soon.

Fin
A/N: Here am I again making you all disappointed. I tried hard to make it good and dark and stuff, but I don't really think I'm that good of writer but I think y'all probably know how bad and amateur this stories are. But we'll, whatever. I'll try my hardest to make it longer and good that you'll be proud off, I just need more time and practice and thanks for appreciating all this stories I've been making! Thanks guy! As always, Love you all!

P. S. The other chapter I was going to upload was erased and I will need to rewrite it again 😭
Sorry this would only be the update. Sorry to disappoint, I promise I'll try hard to update tomorrow or the next day!

∆Salamat∆