Lutz Beilschmidt

A/N: Enjoy and stay awesome~

Prisoners of war

You're one of the unfortunate people to be born at the middle of a war.

And you're one of the unfortunate people to be made unwillingly as a soldier for your country.

At the age of six years old, you're roughly taken away from your parents at the day of your birthday. And the days you had gone through was torture as they made you a perfect soldier along with others.

As you grew you learn to keep to yourself, or you'll learn the hard why you shouldn't get too close to anyone.

For example, you had passed the years of endless training and is about to set out for your first fight. It made you nervous and excited at the same time. Because this is the day that you show what you are made of, what you had gained when you're force to leave the safety of your parents. Just to make sure the safety of your country.

But with your friend, Ludwig. A fellow soldier who is held and trained to be like you, stood along side with you as he pat your back affectionately to boost your confidence. Giving you one of his rare smiles.

You never thought that that was the last time you'll see it.

The both of you stuck together as you hide at a large bush when you were ambush by the opposing side, that had force the both of you to go further away from your other comrades. Which is a bad move, for they had strike the both of you and gave chase. Ludwig had thought that the enemy are aiming to capture one of them for information about their force, which made you panicked earning you a large scrap and an awkward bend of your left leg.

You hissed in pain and was suddenly pushed down the bush, felt dirt piling over your legs. Confuse, you saw Ludwig's face checking the bush you were in and with a nod,

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). Until we meet again."

He then took a grenade on his belt, take off the pin and run towards the loud voices coming to your direction. You heard grunts and even gunshots, but eventually everything was swallowed up by a loud explosion.

You held your breath as you wait for Ludwig. For his feet to come back for you. But when nothing came and no sounds was heard, you crawled out of your hiding place to see several bodies. One of them is your friend, Ludwig

Eventually, you were found by your comrades cradling your fallen friend.

And that change everything. For your others friends it was saddening that you had shut them off and are afraid that someday they'll shut off everyone else too. But to your superiors, you had change for the better. For you have been better, you fought ruthlessly and without care. That made your work efficient and much better than the other.

Your life was dull then, you exist just to fight.

But you world came to a sudden stop when something strange happen during your daily training.

Two soldiers was assigned to demonstrate each of their prowess so that the others could examine and observe their fight.

The fight was dragging as they kept on dodging each other, as if in sync. But when a sudden loud comment catch the attention of the other was all it took to catch the other off. And is if in slow motion the other was going to plant a full punch on the other's cheek but their hand suddenly pass through as if bouncing off.

Everything was silent, then after awhile chaos ensues.

After everything was set in order. The soldiers were gather around to explain the strange event. An elderly couple that work as the cooks was standing in front of them. And then they were told an action romantic story they ever heard since the day they were taken from their homes.