Gilbert Beilschmidt

Wolves mate for life

Pouting, you stomped away from your three best friends. They called themselves The Bad Touch Trio.

They for the tenth time today had managed to prank you. Even though you love them dearly, their stunts made you think to murder them terribly.

So getting away from them is the best way to avoid any slaughtering today.

It makes you always wonder why you can't read your friends actions, when since you all are still cubs when you first met each other.

You are relaxing as you sat down a tree branch, when suddenly you heard some grass rustling. With your heightened hearing you immediately recognized the laugh that was imprinted to your day ever since you heard it. A small smirk revealed on your face as you continued to hear that laugh.

"Kesesese..."

Gilbert sure is not good at concealing his presence. But of course with the help of Antonio and Francis you don't know what will happen to you.

Feigning innocent, you stretched your limbs and yawned. When you saw yourself on the ground, a smirking albino straddling you and a very mischievous glint on his eyes made you realize...

"You know, Wolves mate for life."

Fin

A/N: Yes this is lame. I have nothing to say, because no one actually read this. So go on, move on. ;)

Ganern