Wang Xiao ~Part 2!

A/N: And here I am again with another late update... I'm so sorry! 🙇🙇 Thank you for those who waits for my updates... And those who got bored because I took so long to update, I'm truly am so sorry. Since I don't want to interrupt your reading, I'm going to make this short....

Enjoy!!

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

Months past and you succeeded in avoiding your soulmate, although it hurts since you can't never deny him being your soulmate, so your soul and heart reach out for him. But with your resolve intact, you managed.

As you walked out your house to buy groceries, you immediately saw him, Xiao. With a tall guy in dark clothes and a pink scarf, they sense you looking because they both look at you. Xiao, being of sadness and nervousness as he looked away from you and said something to the other guy. The tall guy look at you with curiosity and look back at Xiao to replied back. After that the tall guy wave his hand towards you, shouting 'bye bye' as he walk away from Xiao, unconsciously you waved back with a small smile, which earn you a small chuckle from the guy and a look of shock from Xiao, you waved until you can't see him anymore. You're about to continue walking when you heard someone call you and a hand grip your arm.

"Stay away from him. He's dangerous-" he got cut off when you tried to twist out of his hold. But then something fall out of Xiao's jacket. Looking at it curiously, you saw a knife.

Horrified, you tried to get away from him again. And when you had manage to, you looked at him with wide eyes as he hide away the knife in his jacket.

"Who's more dangerous?!" You said to him in disbelief. He was about to tell you something as he tried to reach you, his hands are shaking as if he's afraid.

"No. No, this... This is not what you think..." He tried saying but you already ran away from him.

~~~

You put the tray of eggs carefully inside your cart as you moved along the aisle. Then proceed to unconsciously put a detergent soap next to it. When an old lady pointed this out. You were out of your trance and thank the old lady, as you separate them.

After you collected your groceries, you proceed to walk home. When suddenly you heard pained groans and moans in the alleyway. Curious you walk in, to see a girl hunched over in the middle crying and... The tall guy earlier punching a man.

You waited until all the other guys are unconscious to show yourself. But what you saw gave you goosebumps. The tall guy smirk sinisterly towards you as he wink at you and crouched down the girl. To hide the bloody knife he maybe used a while ago.

He's dangerous. You need to save the girl, you put away your groceries and was about to make a run towards them but you were stop by someone and a cloth on your mouth. And the last thing you saw is an acknowledged nod from the tall guy towards your capturer, as he placed a hand on the girl's shoulder to assure that's she's safe. And everything went black.

~~~

You opened your eyes to see an unfamiliar place making you immediately sat up from the bed, you're currently resting. Looking around you saw nothing out of the ordinary only a normal room. Standing up from the bed you head towards the window to see if you can locate where you are.

"Is that my house?"

You asked yourself in surprised.

"Yes."

Someone replied, making you looked around to saw Xiao. He placed down the tray of tea and biscuit down the dresser as he closed the door.

"How am I here? Wait, you're the one who stop me aren't you?!" You asked angrily.

"Yes." He said with a sigh.

"Why?! That man is dangerous, I just can't leave that poor girl on that guy's clutches!"

You tried to storm out of the room, but he was quick and he immediately blocked your way.

"Get out of the way!" You said.

"No. He's dangerous yes, in the one who stop you, yes. But that because I don't want you to get hurt. Didn't you see what he did to those guys?! He almost decapitated the other one. Only to stop because he knows you're watching. He was about to do something more sinister than decapitating the guy but then he saw me. He spared you the sight more grotesque than decapitation. Don't you understand how dangerous he can be. That's the cause of trying to separate him from his soulmate. And if I didn't stop you from going towards them. I don't know what he'll do or I would do." He close the gap between the both of you as he stared down at you with pained eyes.

"You're my soulmate and I don't want to see you hurt, never. I truly regret and sorry for disappearing from you when we were kids. I'm just a naive kid back then. But now, I want you to know that I've changed. I promise I'll be with you forever if you... want to, that is." He pulled away from you and made a gesture of making you choose to go out the door.

"If you go... I promise I'll never disturb you. I won't chase you if you ran away again..-"

You suddenly hug him from behind as you buried your face on his back. To hide away the tears.

"I'm done running away. I won't run away again. I promise." You pulled back as he turn in front of you.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" He asked.

"I'm afraid." You said truthfully. "Afraid of losing you again."

And as you said those words, he smiled so brightly it made you smile too.

"You make me so happy, my sunshine."

Fin

A/N: This was a long one. And this is so wonderful for me. I kept repeating the song 'You are my sunshine' as I wrote this, since this all started from that song. I hope you enjoy reading this! Thank you! See ya next update!