Hermes Karpusí

A/N: Yay! Finally! For those whose probably thinking I had died and disappeared in the face of the world because of not updating... I'm so very sorry! I'll end this short now. So enjoy!!! 😇😇

The Only Exception

When you were young. You always like to imagine your soulmate and the day you'll meet. And that fascination turned to something more when you found out that there's a lot of unique ways to tell if you'll meet your soulmate. Not that just a tattoo of their first name.

But everything change.

Doubts begin to surface.

You hate fate.

You hate destiny.

You hate everything about love.

Most of all, you hate the word 'soulmate'.

Its because two people are destined to be with someone. That someone who you will 'feel' love and be happy for as long as you live.

But what about people who had a soulmate they had met only for a few hours because their soulmate is about to die?

Cruel?

It happened on your sister. She'll be meeting her soulmate that day, according to her soulmate watch but instead of living happily together, her soulmate was diagnosed with an incurable disease. And had left the hospital for the purpose of meeting and crushing the heart of their soulmate.

Your sister cried over them so much. You hated love and fate for taking your sister's happiness.

And as the time flies, you never talk about soulmates like you used too.

You're 'soulmate finder' is much more complicated than your sister but is easy to hide from view. Its a tattoo of your soulmate's first name.

Hermes.

You don't want to meet your soulmate and had decided to live alone for the rest of your life. When your sister had heard it, it saddens her that you stop believing love just because hers doesn't last.

But you just replied to her that you feel content with loneliness because its not worth the risk to let your hopes and dreams be in your grasp but then will suddenly disappear. Like a bubble.

"Someday you'll find it. And even though you think that you'll never fall in love again, you can't control it." That was your big sister last said to you about "soulmates" and that put a big barrier between you two.

Its sad but you can't control it

Just like what he said...

Your soulmate.

~~~

"No matter how many years I trained myself for this moment, I knew this would happen. And yet it feels right." The guy who had welcome you in for a reservation at a restaurant said.