Dylan Kirkland

A/N: I wrote this just to ease my angerdue to some circumstances happening on my life. FML thank you very much. And it's dedicated to someone who had pm me and ask me to write them a story 'bout Wales. And I'm not sure about his human name, so I just took it on Facebook when I tried to search about him and his picture. And I love it! (But I'm still mad though...)

A place to be with you

"So here's your key. And if you need anything, here's my card. Enjoy your stay." Your landlady shook your hand as she gave you a welcoming and sincere smile.

Giving her a wave goodbye. You sighed and proceed to ascend the stairs towards your new home. At last, after all those years and months of hardworking. You're finally here!

Happily in a place you can call your own. A place you'll start anew. Far from restrictions.

You inserted your key to your apartment door, the place already have some furniture and appliances you had since day 1 of your job and some are secondhand stuffs you bought online and on some cheap stores.

The only thing you'll do before anything else is to double check the places you had fixed and start to bake and cook food for today's dinner and for your neighbors.

When you finished checking and conclude that they are all right and perfect you started searching some easy and appetizing food recipes. Making a list of what you'll need, you set off towards the grocery store that just a walk away.

The good thing about your new home is that everything is all so easy to go to. The grocery, the drugstore, a mall, park, a library, a small gym, a bookstore, a small clinic (the hospital, though a five minute drive), a bank and lastly your job was also just a walk away. Life couldn't get easier.

This was what you want to have, and it finally came true!

Shaking your head to try and focus to your grocery shopping, you roll away your cart.

15 minutes after you had bag all your goodies as you munch on a granola bar. You thank the guard who had opened the door for you. You skipped down the road towards your place.

~~~

You already gave the entire floor the goodies you cook and the only one who you still don't give any was the door opposite from you. Save the best for last, they say.

You knock three times and loudly said that your new here. You wait for the person inside, when you heard a loud crash and a curse inside. Worried for the wellbeing of a potential friend, you knock again and shouted if they're ok. Not feeling or seeing the warm glow from your soulmate watch as it tick away.

00:00:00:54

00:00:00:45

00:00:00:37

00:00:00:20

The cursing became cleared and sharp as the doorknob jingle for a little while and slowly the door open.

00:00:00:03

"Sorry for all that ruckus, Miss–"

00:00:00:00

"Woah!" The guy who had opened the door frantically tried to catch the unworking soulmate watch, when he had secured it, he looked up to grin at you.

"That smells amazing, Future Mrs. Kirkland? May I have a taste of that appetizing delight from my soon-to-be-wife?"

Well, there's no place like new home.

Fin
A/N: This is too much fun!! After I wrote the end of the story, I feel somewhat refresh. Good to finally let out my frustrations!! Fun, fun, fun!! Sorry I shouldn't probably write this up. Anyways, feel free to vote and comment and also spread the word!! Thanks guys!!