Ludwig

Fancy running to you

' 00:01:55:26 '

"Two hours, huh?" You said to yourself aloud. You just realized that morning before you go from your daily exercise routine, that you'll meet your soulmate today.

Not that it excites you or what. More like a little nervous, because you think having your significant other may ruin your daily schedule, since you'll totally need some time with them. But still, you're happy to know that someone will be by your side from now on.

Hey, you didn't say you're not jealous from your overly in love friends, Nope, you're not.

'00:00:45:06'

"Woah, time sure flies fast." You stopped jogging to drink your water and relax your muscle.

Then you jog again. A little slowly as you listen around.

Lovely chirps of birds flying or just hovering on trees. The sound of air as it passes by the trees making its leaves fall. Your steady heartbeat and yelling in the background.

What a good nature musi-

'Wait, what?!'

"I don't want to train, Ve~ WHAAA!" A man's voice with a weird accent. Italian maybe?

"FELICIANO! STOP THIS INSTANT! DONT GO SKIPPING YOUR TRAINING AGA-" A small man came running past you, screaming bloody murder. Turning around you saw a big tall man.

'Thug'
'Thug'

'Thump'
'Thump'

'00:00:00:00'

You saw yourself on your butt, a foreign caress of wind on your noe, bare left wrist. Looking up, your eyes met cerulean eyes.

He looked shock which is totally weird with a man like him. You smiled or more like grin, as you stood up. Lifting your hand in frontop him as he smiled back at you.

"Fancy running to you!"

Fin

A/N: I'm sorry if Doitsu's a little OOC. But enjoy and keep reading Hetalia Stories!!!

Tara na! ∆