Allen Fucking Jones Pt. 2

A/N: I was browsing my phone gallery for inspirational pics I can use so I can work on a new part here, then I saw a screenshot of someone wanting a part 2 for 2p!America. So here it is, I hope you'll all like this. And sorry for the long hiatus, I promise I'll make up to it. Btw, this is a bit different since it's Al's POV, unlike 2p!China. Enjoy!!

There's nothing holding me back

'Finally found you...'

That was the first thing he thought as he watched you entered your home. Stalker much, right?

But he can't help it. You already slipped away twice and he can't allow that. Not again.

The first was when you both were too shock to really register what had happened. And when he had realized it, he's too late. You ran away holding both your soulmate watch to god knows where. And it took a lot of comforting and scolding from Oliver to made him stop mourning something that he just found and lost at the same time. Which didn't turned out great, which turned him who he is right now. (And he still thinks Oliver is regretting ever since.)

The second time was much worst. You were just standing there with friends and classmates wearing your school uniform that is too short and a bit too fit for your figure, (which made his mouth water) laughing as you browse happily at some CDs.

He was about to walk towards you, but was suddenly yanked back by his brother, Matt giving him a pissed off look as he motioned him to go in the manager's silent office, meaning Matt already took care of the noisy baldy fat guy.

He glared at him, and told him off. And glanced back at the now empty place you were before. Cursing his brother for distracting him and promising him a punch or a two when they came back home so that he can figure out everything that happened just now that you had slipped off his sight again, before they could go all out.

But before they could start there battle to the death and after Allen had accidentally blurted out what transpired, Oliver suggested that he should investigate the mall and the school nearby it.

That made him froze, and suddenly hug his very shock older brother. Making Matt made some gagging noises, which made him received a menacing glare from a teary eyed Oliver and a punch from a blushing Allen who abruptly removed himself from the hug. He then left telling them that Matt's just jealous cause he finally found his soulmate. And a small 'thank you' only audible for Oliver to hear.

And it looks like, third time's a charm. As he saw you making your way towards your school. He kept on mentally practicing what he would say to you when he'll approached you to made a stroll towards your house. When he suddenly saw someone lurking just outside your kitchen window. Now that was something. He didn't saw or felt him awhile back. He mentally compliment the guy for hiding his presence but his still not safe from Allen's lust to kill anyone who will endanger you.

So in a swift move, he was right beside the guy. And with one quick motion, the guy slumped and he quickly moved the body at the nearby dumpster and hurriedly ran back your house.

He was going to do what he planned when he saw something moved and slipped in the ajar kitchen window. So the guy had a partner, well the more the merrier.

So he opened the window all the way up. To see glowing yellow eyes staring right in front of him. If he wasn't like himself, he'll probably scream like Oliver, instead he tried to shooed away the cat but the it ran out the kitchen towards the living room where you are, his eyes widened.

And he heard moving, so when he looked in front of the door, you both met each other's eyes and stood there frozen.

When he saw you reach out for a spatula and was about to strike him, he suddenly hug you.

"Finally found you..."

"No way..." Oh. That's the reaction. Unexpected. Surprise.

"Yes way, doll~" He said as he sighed happily. Finally, there's nothing holding him back to be with you.

Fin

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this one. This got me excited. Since finally I had found the time to write and an inspiration to write. Thank you for the continued support. Till next time~