Viktor Braginsky

A/N: Another one of my violent babies~ Well in this oneshot, Viktor (Lol, YOI!!) can be describe just like Ivan... Only that he doesn't have to show that lovely innocent smile of his to intimidate others he just actually proceeded to do what he likes, which is: Violence. So maybe I should line this up as Rated M... If I did mention some violence on the story but I'll try to avoid it. (Don't want my story accidentally claimed that it contains some nasty stuffs. But I do have a Rated M book. Well, because its a yaoi book! *cackling because of the epic promoting of my other works*) So don't want to make this any longer! Enjoy~

Become one with me, Da?

"This. Is. Mine." You said in finality as you gave the tall man a hard glare and angrily tossed with care your favorite brand of vodka stock in the refrigerated place in the supermarket and wheeled away from the guy without a glance.

If you stay a bit more, you'll probably hear him chuckled as he gaze at your disappearing back.

"My, my; my sunflower's a little bit mischievous, da?" After that he left that place, a small happy smile as he memorize your face. Yes, even though he is a brutal, crazy man he still has a heart save only for his soulmate.

~~~

Walking down the streets lazily after your shopping you turned to an isolated part of the streets, members of the night people usually occupied by them during, well... At night.

You sighed as you realized that you turned the wrong way. Turning around, you came face to face with three bulky looking man.

"Hi there, little miss? Can we help you?" The guy in front said, and with the alcoholic scent you smelled, you raised your guard up.

"Nothing I can't take care of, so if you excuse me..." You beeline away from them but then the other guy tried to grab you, but with your reflexes you easily dodged and he instead swiped your groceries. The bag where your vodka is in.

"Oh no, I just fought with a very scary tall guy just to have that. And I won't lose it just because you drunkards." You said as you placed down your other grocery bag at a safe distance as you rolled up your sleeves and made a fighting stance.

The three guys look at each other and proceed to advance towards you. While you ready yourself and pray that you'll survive this.

Which made you thought, are you willing to risk your life here for just a vodka?

But you came crashing from reality when the first guy suddenly launched towards you, but with practice ease you dodged but not enough.

As you tried to regain your posture he suddenly grabbed your ankle, making you fall down your butt. That's where the two came back. Both pinning your arms on the ground. You tried to struggle out of them. But knowing that it is futile, your body became limp as tears began to fall to your eyes.

You closed your eyes as the last thing you saw is the three loomed over you.

And suddenly you were released from your restraint. And heard grunts and pained moans as you remain your eyes close, terrified.

When suddenly there was silence and only the small sound of rustling of plastic then you open your eyes.

You then saw the tall guy earlier at the supermarket. He helped you up but was still silent.

"Oh thank you very much, I thought that would be my demise! Oh, I don't know how can I repay you..."

"Become one with me, da?"

Your eyes widen as the words came to you as familiar, but looking at the man's smile as he took your arms to reveal your soulmate tattoo you smiled sheepishly at him remembering how you had an argument with him for a vodka, risk your life for vodka and eventually being save just because you loved vodka.

Fin

A/N: It's good, I think?