Daniel Herdevary

A/N: Hi guys!! As always I don't own the picture. And although Nyo!Hungary's name 'Daniel Herdevary' is widely used, maybe, but well... I'm staking a claim on his character here. Well... »»

The necklace that bounds

You stared blankly at your room's window as rain poured down on a Sunday morning.

Delightful.

Sighing, you decided to try and scavenge your fridge for food as you touch your necklace that has a golden half heart, you love touching your necklace because you can feel this mysterious warmth that never left.

Sadly, your fridge is empty. Remembering you bought a takeout. Slumping down your sofa, you saw a paper. Pizza.

So reaching for your phone, you called and was told it would be delivered a bit late. While waiting for your pizza, you decided to tidy up your house and make some mental notes on all the things you don't have and running out. Especially food, takeouts and deliveries aren't that cheap. And you must keep tlall the fastfoods moderate.

After all the cleaning, you're surprise to know you cleaned the whole house for at least five minutes. Well, its not that you're always at home. When you heard the knock and the muffled voice of a guy saying his the pizza delivery guy, you hurriedly run in your room to get your wallet and shouted a "I'm coming!".

Opening your door, you suddenly felt the warmth you always feel when touching your necklace intensified. Knowing what it means, you suddenly looked up at the delivery boy, also has shock written all over his face.

Both of you looked down each others necklace, seeing the two identical golden half heart becoming whole again.

Smiling as you took the pizza and gave the cash with a paper with your number in it.

"Call me later after your off."

Fin

I tried to make it as fluffy as a pancake is, but well, I hope you find it all good in a way.