Leon Wang

A lock and a Key

You looked down at a red key. This a no ordinary key. Because this key will someday be use to unlock a bracelet, your soulmate's bracelet, where when unlock. Can make the both of you see your futures. To change it or to leave it be.

The key is Magic.

That magic will cease to exist after using it, but you're starting to believe the magic had already abandoned you.

Truly the elders spoke the truth, that it takes time before you find your true love and it would be hard.

You sat down tiredly as you looked at your surrounding, you decided to go soulmate hunting. But as you tiredly sat there watching soulmates walking with each other, laughing at their soulmates whispered jokes and just holding hands, you know that you failed at the hunt.

Maybe you should just learn to wait patiently.

Suddenly, an ice cream blocked your view in front of you. Looking up you saw a man, with brown hair and dazzling brown eyes. Wearing a white shirt with 'I live in Hong Kong' printed in red. You looked at him confused.

"You look, like, you're tired. So I was, like, giving you this."

You gawked at him, not because he had a weird way of speaking or that he's giving you ice cream. But because the guy in front of you is wearing an unlock bracelet.

Looking down at you, he smiled knowingly. Understanding your unspoken request, he pushed his hand in front if you with the lock bracelet, urging you to try fit your key in.

The first word you thought as a warm glow surrounded the two of you:

Magic.

Fin

A/N: This is so-so. Well, two more to go, and I'll reach 10 different AUs and I'll try to use the previous AUs. I just wanted to try different AUs for the first 10 characters, I hope you understand my stories, cause I think I had a lot of grammar errors and some spellings! I'm so sorry for that! See ya!!

Boto po kayo