François Bonnéfoy

A/N: This was inspired by the song "Beautiful in white". Enjoy!

Warning: Feels Alert!! And a long one.

In that very moment

"You'll look so beautiful in white..."

You smiled as you look back at the mirror to examine yourself again. This is it.

"See this red string? This is what connected the both of us. That means we're fated to meet each other and possibly be with each other, if the string becomes more visible for the both of us."

He was the first one to cheerily walk towards to you on your first day at a new school to show you that the red string that was attached on both of your pinky fingers are connected.

"There seem to be another red string on your pinky, maybe you'll meet a new friend! Just a friend though! You're still mine, ok? You'll be François Bonnefoy's wife someday!"

Your best friends, Gilen Beilschmidt and Alejandro Fernandez Carried came in to escort you down the aisle. Smiling and hugging as they fondly talk to you of how they love you so much.

"If François didn't came then. We'll not meet you." Gilen said as he gently settled you just in front of the church's door.

"Yeah, because this señorita is a shybaby." Alejandro teased as he joined the both of you to face the door.

"Are you ready?"

He asked as you and your two new friend gulped and with earnest nodded all your heads.

"OK! In the count of three! One, two, THREE!!!" And you all came down splashing water everywhere. It was fun, exciting and scary but with three of the most important person with you. You had nothing to fear.

You nodded your head, then slowly the door opened. Revealing guest and friends all looking at the three of you. And the person you'll meet at the end of the aisle. Tears run down your eyes but you kept on smiling.