Taisto Väinämöinen

A/N: Since the last one made me cry... Here's a new one! Enjoy!! 😇😇😇

Jar of Hearts

"What is a soulmate?" You asked your mother as she gently brushed your hair away from your face.

"A soulmate is someone that will be there for you, who will love you no matter who you are." She replied.

You were seven.

~~~

"You can't have a soulmate, because you're ugly." Your classmate and bully, Taisto Väinämöinen mocked, as he pushed you down the sandbox.

When you heard them discussing about how to communicate with your soulmate, you decided to ask them. But instead they laughed at you and refused to tell you.

Then he and his friends laughed as they walked away. Leaving you crying alone with no one to comfort you.

"Even if I'm ugly. Mother said no matter who my soulmate is, they'll love me as I am." You assured yourself. So with new confidence you stood up and pat away the sand on your dress.

Then with speed a twelve year old kid can, ran off towards home.

~~~

" My name's Taisto Väinämöinen. How about you?" You stood there frozen inside your room. Wide eyes looking down at your arm.

When you were in middle school and finally found out the way to communicate with your soulmate, the first thing you wrote on your arm is a simple 'Hi'. Then a few minutes of your heart beating loudly and face red from excitement and nervousness, They replied back.

It was the happiest day of your life. And so both of you talk to each other all night. But as the sun rises and feeling sleepy, knowing its a weekend. You decided to cut your conversation. But then the both of you forgot to ask your names.

But then something came up on your mind. You decided to wait a bit, when you reach high school, you'll tell each others name. They agreed and when you reach your first year of high school...

"No..."

Taisto Väinämöinen.

He's still your classmate,

And bully.

What hurt the most is the realization. Not the realization that your childhood bully is your soulmate, its because he's lying.

In the past few years, your soulmate was the one who support you, he comfort you and gave you advice, he even told you he loves you no matter what and no other person can change that.

A tear slipped out your eyes, and it kept on.

Taisto, in school. Has a lot of girls clinging on his sides, there's never a day he walked in school without a bunch of girls.

All of those words of encouragement and assurance, fade away as she slowly slipped down the floor and with effort cried silently through the night.

~~~

"Hey ugly, do my homework, Melody and I had to do something wild tonight." He said as he shoved his notebook towards you and without any modesty, kissed the girl hanging around him in the mouth.

"What would your soulmate say." You murmured as you gently closed your locker door.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"This nerd said what would your soulmate say, hun." The girl repeated.

"Huh? Whatever, they're just an antisocial depressed nerd. The hell I care, what would they say." He laughed out loud as the other students walking by heard what he said.

"Then you don't deserved them." You said and shoved passed them. Making him shout at you. But you didn't care. All you want to do now is cry.

Cry for yourself. Cry for believing his words.

"I'll learn to live without a soulmate. I was born without knowing I have one. Its not like anything will change.

'Hey. You didn't replied back yesterday. What happened? By the way, how was your day? I had fun in school today.'

You wanted to scratch all the words in your arms until it fades, until it bleeds.

It hurt.

~~~

'Hey, did I do something wrong?'

'Tell me, so I can fix it.'

'Hey, I'm so sorry if I did something wrong.'

'You know you can tell me anything, right.'

Finally, you replied.

'Tomorrow at Guashi Park, at 8'

'OK then, I'll meet you there.'

~~~

You sat down a bench that is hidden behind some bushes, but its front view from the gates of the park. You sat there quietly, waiting patiently.

You then saw him. Dress handsomely. You'll probably blushed if you just met him for the first time, but no, you grew up with him. You know him.

It was a dress to impress but in your situation, you're not impress.

'I'm already here. Where are you now?'

'I can't take one step towards you.'

'Why not? Are you embarrassed?'

'Remember the first time we communicate? It was the happiest day of my life.'

'Same.' You smiled bitterly at that. Yeah, he's happy because he has something that could kill his boredom.

'It gave back my life, because its fading away.'

'I don't know what to say.' You saw him sat down as he waited patiently for your reply.

'There's more... And after this I'll tell you my name.' You ready yourself.

Standing up, you walk towards the back entrance of the park.

'The day you said your name, is the saddest day of my life.' You smile at the cab driver as he open the cab's door.

'Why?'

'Because I know you. Since were kids.'

'What? Then...'

'I'm (F/N) (L/N).'

And the cab start, making a loud noise. There you saw him as the cab passed by the front gate of the park. Looking towards you with shock in his eyes. You gave him a teary sad smile as he slowly and sluggishly walk towards the gate. But when the cab started to speed up. He ran, but with your eyes closed and the window closed. You didn't heard the loud shout.

"NO!! WAIT!!"

'Goodbye, Stranger.'

Fin
😇😇😇

Pasensya Na Po