Wang Yao

Dreamy Afternoon

You didn't know why you tried to eat out, here in this restaurant.

Yes, its fancy and good. The food they serve is incredibly delicious. The deal is, you'd have to go to a 10 minute bus and another 10 for a walk just to go here from your apartment.

Maybe its because the food is new to taste, maybe its because you find peace and quiet here, or maybe because you saw him here.

Who did you saw? Well, your soulmate, of course. The both of you had the same color and style of soulmate bracelet, you saw it the first time when you enter the restaurant. Why can't you talk or see him personally and kept on insisting to just commute and eat food here? Its because he never goes outside his kitchen. He's the cook and also the owner of the restaurant, and you're too shy to ask the waiters to ask his presence.

So it gave you a shock when suddenly you saw him walk out the kitchen and assisted the waiters. Suddenly he looked towards you and immediately you looked away to call the bubbly waiter that sometimes serve you. You ordered your meal and kept your eyes down.

As you waited for your food, you tried to scan the place, to see that he wasn't in sight now. Sighing, you close your eyes.

"Excuse me ma'am here's your order, aru. I made it extra special, because one of my waiters told me that you're a regular costumer. So this is for gratitude." A new voice said, you looked up to see him. Your soulmate, serving your food. He put down the food on your table, when he saw your bracelet.

"Well, I'm Wang Yao. May I know your name? My loyal costumer or better yet, my soulmate?"

Fin