Feliks Lukasiewicz

Shop one at a time

Well, this sucks.

Maybe shopping alone is a very bad idea, also when you're planning to buy a lot you can't even hold the bags and boxes you all bought.

This is a very bad idea, and what's worse... And minute now, your soulmate will show up, and seeing you in this state is, for you, very embarrassing. And you're afraid your soulmate may not like you anymore, well it may be possible?

When you exited the cafe shop you stopped by to rest, you didn't know someone was in front of you and the both of you landed on the ground as your shopping bags scattered around the both of you.

You groan at the impact of your butt landing harshly on the ground, you tried to sooth your sore butt when suddenly you felt a thing beside you, looking down you saw your watch, on the ground.

"Oh no! Did I broke it?!" You talked to yourself.

"You know, I was like you. I shopped all the time and like, bought a lot and it gave me a lesson so I like, shop one at a time now. So you should also learn your lesson like, now. But, like, let's just don't think about it now, because without you doing that, like, were not gonna meet right now, right? Like, you're my soulmate and I'm like your soulmate? So my name's Feliks, how about yours?"

Fin