Tino Vaínamóínén

A holiday present for you

Having those winter days really gets you on your nerves. Because you always feel cold and wet from the melted snowflakes.

And during this first week of the winter wonder, you felt the need to isolate yourself on your small cozy apartment. Away from the cold, bright colorful lights, cheery songs of Christmas and mostly from all those lovey dovey couples. No offense, you didn't hate Christmas but you rather spend it warm, its just that every time you saw those couples snuggling and hugging each other made you insecure and unloved. True love waits was one of your motto, but why would you wait if you already know someone that bears the mark of the first word you'll said to them? And that person was your soulmate, a person that would never leave your side.

But still, what your really problem is that your fridge was already empty and you really need to stock more food, because the weather forecast said that the snowy days ain't gonna leave until new year's.

So you secured yourself with you winter gears and your wallet and proceed to walk, not able to use your bike since it would only got stuck on the snowy parts of the sidewalks.

~~~

With a sigh of relief you entered a small shop you always go when buying your food and proceed to dump all you need for the rest of the weeks you'll hibernate yourself inside your apartment.

After buying all your stuffs and making sure nothing misfortune will come to your trek to home you set out yo go, when suddenly someone bump into you making you fall backward but was immediately caught and break your fall.

"I'm so sorry, but I'm in a hurry! Thanks Santa!" The guy who bumped into you apologized as it ran away talking to his phone.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry Arthur, I'm coming now. Keep her company a little bit, thanks..."

Well, just like you thought. A lot of people in a relationship, seriously?

The guy gently placed you on his feet. And you looked at him to thanked him.

"Thank you... Santa?"  You said in bewilderment.

"Wonderful! A wish come true! Merry Christmas, My soulmate!" That was what your tattoo said. As he grin at you happily.

Oh, now you'll be called Mrs. Santa?

Fin

A/N: I'm super duper sorry for how hideous my works are becoming. I promise I'll try my best to keep up and be a little more inspiring or to be even called amateur writer! I'm just too sad and all and sick about every little details of my life dramas. But, I hope lil plot bunnies and space unicorns keep me company.