Chapter One Hundred Three

"Finally..no more detentions, no more potions, no more classes...just summer!" Kefira plopped onto one of the compartment seats aboard the Hogwarts Express.

"You wouldn't have all those detentions, if you would stop trying to talk to Professor Snape." Faye pointed on. "I don't know why you want to be friends with him anyways. He's a jerk."

"Agreed." Dean said. "He treats everyone outside of the Slytherin house like we're rubbish. Especially Potter and Neville."

Neville glanced up with a worried look. "Unfortunately, the things he says to me are true." Neville said.

"No, they're not." Kefira told him. "Don't listen to him Neville. Like I told Professor Snape, he's just a big bully, and he has no right to be that way to his students. I don't understand why he became a professor in the first place if he doesn't like the students."

"He does like some students," Seamus said. "The Slytherin students."

"Well, I tried." Kefira sighed. "I still like to think there's some good in that man, but maybe there isn't. I'd like him to be nicer, but I have no patience for bullying. I dealt with them enough growing up, I certainly didn't agree to go to Hogwarts to continue dealing with it. But we don't have to think about any of that stuff for now. It's Summer, which means we can all relax."

"Are you excited for the trip, Neville?" Dean asked him. "I can't believe your grandmother let your go."

"Neither can I." Neville said. "But I am excited. I've never been that far from home before."

"It's going to be amazing!" Kefira told him before drawing her legs up onto the sit and crossing them beneath her. "I can't wait until tonight though."

"What's happening tonight?" Seamus asked raising a brow.

Kefira looked to Neville who looked just as confused. "You'll see."

When the train arrived to King's Cross Station, Kefira led the way through the barrier after wishing the others a good summer. Her parents were waiting outside along with her sisters. Upon seeing them, Kefira ran over and basically threw herself at them in a hug, knocking Nellie over completely.

"Kefi!"

"Sorry!"

Cardel walked over with a smile on his face before placing his hand on Neville's shoulder.

"Ready for a fun summer?"

Neville nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Cardel snorted before turning to his wife. "You hear that, Sir..." he grinned.

Alana rolled her eyes at him. "Come on, Neville, just ignore him. And you don't have to call him Sir, either. You can call him Mr. Walsh or Doofus. He responds to both."

Neville's eyes widened causing the two adults to laugh.

"It was a joke, come along."

Apparently, whatever Kefira had planned for that evening when they arrived to the Walsh residence, had her super excited as she could hardly keep still in the vehicle and when they finally reached the house. As soon as they pulled up, Kefira was out of the car in a flash.

"Kefira, slow down!" Rosemary called after her.

"It's no use in yelling that now." Lottie pointed out. "She's gone. Besides, since when does she listen to you again?"

"When does she listen to anyone?" Nellie asked.

"She listens to me." Cardel said proudly walking towards the steps.

"Hardly." Alana muttered under her breath.

Neville was invited into the home, and as he stood in the living room beside his trunk he could hear the sounds of things crashing from the upstairs.

"What in the world is she doing up there?!" Alana said before stomping up the stairs. "Kefira I swear if you are making a mess up here-"

"I'm not!" Kefira's voice rang out.

"Then what is all the noise?!"

"I'm just..hold on!"

"Don't you tell me to hold on!"

"You might want to make yourself comfortable Neville." Cardel offered him to sit down. "They can argue for hours about absolutely nothing." 

Neville sat down and glanced around before Cardel spoke to him again.

"So did you and Kefi have a good end to the year?" he asked.

Immediately, Neville's throat tightened as he thought about the kiss he and Kefira shared int he common room.

"Whoa, look how red his face is getting." Nellie pointed out.

"Stop that!" Rosemary scolded her younger sister.

"Well, he is."

Before Neville was forced to reply, they heard Kefira racing down the stairs and run into the room with her arms full.

"Check it out, Nevs!" she said before dropping the things in her arms onto the sofa.

"What..what are those?" Neville asked.

"They're Disney movies!" she told him clapping her hands together. "This is my collection....well half of it. These are just my favorites."

"These are all your favorites?"

"Once you watch them Neville, you're going to understand how hard it is to come up with a favorite."

"Which one are we going to watch first?" he questioned looking down at all the movies and their colorful covers.

"I figured we could watch Mary Poppins first-"

They heard her sisters groan loudly.

"Again?" Lottie whined. "Kefi, you've watched that one a million times-"

Kefira raised her hand up, commanding her sister to be quiet. "You guys aren't invited."

"Hey!"

"It's Neville's first time watching these movies, and you and Nellie love to talk during movies. You're going to spoil them! So...you're not invited."

"Dad!" Nellie looked to their father to intervene.

Cardel glanced over at them. 

"Well..Kefi does have a point. You guys do tend to spoil movies.."

While the father dealt with the other two bickering, Kefira turned to Neville with a smile.

"Are you ready to experience Disney?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so? Oh come on, Neville, it's Disney, if you think Hogwarts is magical, wait until you experience this stuff."